The Book Incident (Adam Sackler)

"What is he even doing?" Jake asked motioning to the noise coming from your room.
"Probably making another one of his wooden things." Jessica said, smoking a cigarette and laughing along with Jake.
Your room was connected to the room in which Adam liked to do his woodwork. You always found it weird but rent is expensive in New York so you just gave in. Plus it was the only place that was remotely close to art school, and would not have you living with gross old men or drug dealers. These roommates, although some what odd, were close to your age and had become your close friends these last few months. Sure you knew Jessica from school, you guys took a couple classes together but got close to her and her boyfriend Jake from the few months you've lived together. And then there was Adam.
Adam was Jake's family friend from back home, who was actually the one who found the apartment for all of you. You were fascinated with him. Not only because you found him extremely attractive but because he  lived a mysterious lifestyle you couldn't comprehend.
"You guys that's literally his job it's not cool to make fun of it all the time." You said.
"Ohh come on it's just a joke." Jake said, putting out his cigarettes still smiling at his own joke.
"Jokes are funny, this isn't." You said snarkily joking, just wanting to piss Jake off.
"Whatever." Jake said.
"It's getting late, I'm gonna head to bed." You said saying goodnight to Jessica and Jake and heading to your bed.
After putting on your PJs and doing your normal bedtime routine you get under the covers and pick up a book on your bed side table to read before getting to bed. You hadn't started the book, but apparently it was extremely sexual, so obviously you were very excited to read it. You read a couple of pages when you heard it. Loud bangs coming from the room next door.
"Adam," you said under your breath and sighed.
You tried to continue reading but the sound became unbearable so you decided to get up and tell Adam to keep it down.
"Adam" you said softly knocking on the door.
No response.
"Adam!" You said slightly louder but not too loud to wake everyone else up.
Suddenly Adam opens the door.
Adam was shirtless with sweat dripping down his bare chest and his hair messed up with little curls at the ends.
Your mouth fell completely open, and although you were trying to maintain conversation you were completely flabbergasted. You tried to speak but you just found yourself staring at him. Just seeing his sweaty body in front of you made your mind wander ,partially because of the book you were just reading, but even though you will never admit it he was just so attractive to you, that you would always end up being turned on by his presence. Those hands of his are just perfect for-
"Hello?, Kid?" Adam said waving his hand across your face as to take you out of your daydream.
Your eyes almost pop out of your skull and you quickly look away from him, praying to god he didn't catch you staring or could somehow read your mind.
"You look like you just saw a ghost." Adam said
"Hey.." you said shyly.
"Whats up?" He said running a hand through his hair.
"Umm... sorry but,can you keep it down? It's getting late and I'm just trying to read and then head to bed." You said unconsciously staring at the way he stroked his hair.
"Ohh cool, what are you reading?" He said and as if his woodwork did not interest him anymore, he left the room leaving you standing there and just staring at him go into your room.
Once you realized where he left off to, you almost sprinted inside to see him looking around your room.
"What are you doing?" You said to him in an urgent yet hushed tone.
"Looking around...., is that the book?" He said pointing to the book you were reading before you interrupted him.
"Yes..." you say, and then quickly grab the book and hide it in your nightstand , scared he will find take it or even worse find out it's basically porn.
"Ohh? What? I can't read it?" He said laughing.
"No." You said smiling yet worried at what he will do next.
"Why not?" he asks.
You don't answer, instead you just look at him as he stares at you waiting for an answer.
"Ohh I see its Porn." He says nonchalantly.
You open your mouth in shock and just blurt out "No its not"
"Now I have to read it." He says laughing.
Adam then quickly picks you up in his arms with one hand as he attempts to open the drawer.
"Hey!" You say laughing. "Put me down!" You hated that he had the audacity to grab you like this and look through your things. Yet deep down you knew it meant that he was comfortable around you. His strength was another thing you loved, easily able to pick you up without any sign of struggle. You felt as light as a bird, even though you were fully aware at how heavy you must actually be.
You struggled against him for a bit longer until he is finally able to open the drawer and find the book. He puts you down and quickly goes to the other side of the room holding the book above his head. Having you run after him foolishly trying to reach over him. Which was pointless because who were you kidding he was enormous compared to you.
"And he came in her pussy." He said flipping through the pages, pretending to read a line from the book.
"It does not say that!" You said yanking his arm trying to get the book back.
You and Adam are now facing each other, your back being almost pressed against the door as you attempt to reach for your book that he is still dangling in front of you.
"leaving her aching for more as she begs her brother to come back inside her." He teased again.
"Oh my god Adam I do not read incest porn! You freak!" You say laughing at him.
"Why are you so defensive then?" He says giggling.
"Why are you so annoying?" You respond, putting your hand on his chest trying to reach for his hand to get the book.
"Why are you so beautiful." He said looking down at you.
"What?" You said, completely caught off guard. Looking up at him, taking your hand away from his chest.
"Sorry, I mean, umm shit fucker." He says frustrated with himself, stepping away from you.
"Here's your book back." He says handing you your book.
"I should go." He says.
"No" you blurted out staring intently at him.
"No?" He says.
"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" You ask.
He simply nods looking into your eyes.
"No one has said that to me in a long time."
You respond still staring into his perfect brown eyes, bringing your hand up to your hair to play with a strand nervously.
"Bullshit." He says slightly giggling, taking the smallest step closer to you.
"What? It's true I haven't heard that one since... well since Brad." You said looking away slightly at the mention of Brad.
Brad is your ex boyfriend, you hate Brad. He was the only serious relationship you had ever had, a family friend from your hometown. You were head over heels in love with him, until he slept with your best friend. This wasn't the only reason but it was one of the reasons you left for New York. Leaving him meant there was no reason for you to stay in your lame hometown.
"That's all I think about when I look at you." He says, eyes almost glistening from the lampnon your nightstand.
"What?" You respond lost in his eyes.
"That your fucking hot for Christ's sake!" He says laughing now.
"But that's impossible." You say with a serious expression in your face, ignoring his laughter.
"Why?" He asked, still slightly giggling but with a face that showed you he was extremely interested in what you had to say.
"Because that's all I'm thinking about when I look at you." You respond.
"Really?" He asks, raising his eyebrows in shock.
You simply nod slightly embarrassed at what you just admitted to him.
"Well then..." he said now looking away from you and looking around the room.