Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Harry’s POV:

God, my head is killing me! I really don’t want to open my eyes, I just want to lay here and sleep. But I knew that Maddie would be up soon so I need to get up I guess. I slowly open my eyes, my eyes blinded by the light. Rubbing my eyes, it takes a minute before they get use to the light. Wait, why am I in the living room? I sit up and my jaw drop, there are beer bottles everywhere, shot glasses fallen over on the tables, furniture knocked over, pieces of clothing thrown around on the ground, random girls knocked out on the floor, and I’m completely naked. Holy shit! What the fuck have we done? I find my clothes thrown half was across the room as I rush to put them on. I wake up the left over girls and kick them out before my 13 year old daughter comes down stairs and sees them. Oh shit! MADDIE! 

That was her welcome home party, and it kinda, well, uh, it turned into this?!?! 

I ran up stairs, to wake the rest of the lads, they all were naked and with random girls. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! We left Maddie all alone last night while we were drunk and hooking up. WE ARE SUPOSE TO BE HER DADS FOR FUCKS SHAKE! 

I got the lads up and they all looked like shit, protesting to get out of bed, it wasn’t until I mentioned Maddie’s name when they really woke up. 

“What happened last night?” Niall asks rubbing his head.

“We fucked up, thats what happened.” Liam almost yelled at Niall for asking such a dumb ass question. 

“What about Maddie?” Zayn asks as it hit him.

“We ‘threw a welcome home party’ for our 13 year old daughter, who is terrified of us and every other human being, got drunk, had sex with random girls right in front of her, leaving her alone with all those sluts, and completely used her to have a party.” I said bluntly filling in the blanks.

“O fuck! She’s gunna be even more scared of us.” Louis said rubbing his forehead in frustration. 

“Lets go check on her.” Niall whispered with his head down in shame. 

When we reached her door, it was locked. She must have locked it trying to keep the sluts out of her room. Oh god, what did we put her through?

Liam unlocked the door as we entered, my head fell down in shame. Maddie was curled up in the corner of her room with a big comforter wrapped around her body, she had it pulled up to her chin, her cheeks stained with tears, as she was asleep her eyebrows were furred together as if in pain. 

We lads all exchanged a look of pure guilt as we inch towards her, to mend our fuck up.

I kneeled down to be the same eye level as Maddie, us lads all surrounding her. Zayn on her left and I on her right. Louis was in front of her as Niall and Liam were both on either sides of him. 

As gently as possible, I shook her deicant shoulder, watching as her piercing blue eyes fluttered open with confusion.

It took a minute for her surrounding to process, but after a second of seeing our faces, her eyes widen in fear.

She desperately backed up against the wall trying to increase the distance between us. “What do you want?” She stuttered out.

“We wanted to come say we’re sorry, we totally screwed up. We can’t remember what all happened from last night, but we wanted to make sure your ok. You are ok right baby?” Liam asks her with the most guilt in his voice I could have possibly ever heard. 

Slowly, her head nodded and a universal sigh of relief came across us.

“Y- you used me,” she barley whispered, “just like everyone else.”