Part Twenty-Eight

“So Penny, tell what you’ve been up to.” Conor insisted, making casual conversation like it was no big deal he had trespassed and tied up three people.

I opened my mouth to throw an insult at him when he cut me off.

“Actually don’t. You don’t have to tell me because I already know. I’ve been watching you, Penny. Even when you moved towns I had my eyes on you.” He said, licking his lips. “You left me, Penny. How could you leave me?!” He shouted

“Because you’re sick.” I replied instantly.

At this his nostrils flared, and my cheek stung as I felt him swipe a hand across my face. Both Louis and Harry automatically shouted protests to his aggression, but Conor just ignored them and continued talking to me.

“That’s fine, think what you want. We both know you really love me, Penny.”

“In your disgusting, twisted dreams.” I spat back, but he just brushed it off. “Like I said,” He continued “You left me, and I almost lost you. But thanks to the wonderful Louis over there for telling me you were in London, I found you again.”

He smiled, brushing his fingers over the red mark he left on my cheek. “Now that your silly little restraining order is over we can be together forever.”

My skin crawled as he continued to trace my face, his index finger slowly making its way down my neck and in between my breasts, finally stopping at my waist.

“Don’t touch her!” Harry shouted angrily from behind Conor.

Conor sighed, shutting his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. “You know…”Conor started, before whipping around to face Harry. “You are really starting to get on my nerves, Styles. I was going to wait to kill you until after I put on a little show for you with Penny, but I think I’ll just get rid of you now. Save me some trouble.”

Harry’s eyes widened at his coming death, but then something glinted in them as they quickly shifted over Conor shoulder then back to him.  I turned in the direction Harry’s eyes went and felt some of the relief Harry must have.

Stood in the door way was Zayn. None of us had heard him come in, and he put his finger to his lips when our eyes met. Conor’s back was to him so he didn’t see when Zayn quietly backed out of the room.

Wait? He left. Zayn left. My throat tightened as I realized our only hope for survival had just walked out on us.

--

So we're getting really close to the end! Not 100% sure on how many parts left... but there's only a few.

Please remember to let me know what you think!

This story will be finished very soon, and as soon as it is i'll be starting Just Give Me A Reason!

Vote/Comment/Fan! <3