02 a heart shaped letter

♕  ODESSA  ♕
16+ content in this chapter
[ sex stuff ]

IN THIS ROOM THAT WAS SHADOW twilight and joyous teenagers, I felt him ever so close. His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me tighter against his broad chest.

His height alone could bring me down to my knees.

With his other hand, his thumb brushed against my jaw and his lips lowered near my ear. "Do I get to know your name?"

The flow of his whisper left me momentarily stunned, basking in the feeling of his touch spreading sporadic fires of anticipation. My eyes involuntarily shut and my head rolled back into his chest with my hands tightening around his forearm.

He's a Muggle. Lie. That persistent voice in my head nudged but there was something different about him. I wanted to tell him my name weirdly enough. But in that moment, I was just a simple Italian dancing with a Muggle tourist.

"No." I struggled to say, fighting against all the urges telling me to let him take complete control of me.

He chuckled. His cold breathe tickled my skin and lips plunged down to fan against my collarbone. I felt him shift his body and bring his arm to my hair, twirling the thick strands around his rather larger than average fingers.

"What can I do to convince you?" He mumbled and the sharp hum of his lips vibrated against my burning hot skin.

I sucked in a hard breath as his hands wandered, resting on my hips and pulling me closer into his chest, as if our proximity wasn't enough. My head lay dull on his shoulder with his lips by my jaw and my heart racing faster than I could even fathom.

"Just shut up." I grumbled and he abided with the action of his lips moving against my skin.

Oh mio Merlino. [Oh my Merlin]

In that split moment, that second before his touch melted ever nerve in my body, the anticipation of feeling him, in a way that was so tangible, made me almost burst with laughter.

His scent sent me into a heady trance with the tangles of our skin caressing like the kisses of a butterfly as if anything heavier would tear it apart.

"Shit!" A baritone squeal shrieked from across of us. Following shortly after, an uncomfortable and wet sensation splurged across the front of my shirt. Alarmed, I pulled away from the boy in front of me and looked down to see a blotch of dark red wine dripping down the front of my very white shirt.

You have got to be fucking with me.

I felt like a fish caught in a net with unwanted eyes trailing down my collarbone and down to my chest that was eerily exposed, along with my English companion.

A few silent and uncomfortable moments later, the blond boy almost immediately started to take off his shirt.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets at his growingly exposed torso and it took nearly everything I had to contain my urge to be used like a toy by a guy like him. His body looked as if it was molded by a perfectionist, with muscular but lean outlines and a broad frame. His muscles strained against the fabric of his shirt as he let the cool air kiss his toned body.