Chapter 10

Jason

Its been a month. One fucken month. I watch her every moment of everyday. Waiting.

Waiting for the perfect moment to take her back. She isn't happy and I want her to be. I know she will definitely be happier with me. I can tell. But this time I WILL let her have more freedom. The entire incident at the store won't happen again unless I can absolutely make sure she won't flee. Henry doesn't deserve her. He never has and never will. He took away Kate.

Kate was my dream girl. She had long brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She was sweet and caring and had the voice of an angel when she sang.

*Flashback*
"Because I love you so much I'm gonna make you a cake!" Kate yells.
"You don't have to do that!" I smile.
"Yes please I want to!" She whines while walking out of the kitchen in her apron.
"No really please. I appreciate it that you wanna make me food but we are a team and teams work together so how about we both make the cake? " I smile.
Her face lights up like a child on Christmas morning. "Jason! I'd love that!" she comes and wraps her arms around me.
I hold her close not ever wanting to let go.
• • • • • •
Later that night Kate decided to go for a walk. After about an hour I decide to go look for her since it's getting dark. As I walk down the deserted street I see Kate talking to Henry. She's smiling and laughing. What? Why is she talking to him?!?!
She reaches out and shakes his hand before pecking his cheek. I can't take it anymore! I can't watch the woman I love kiss another man. Even if it was just a peck on the cheek. I run up to him and punch him in the nose. Blood starts to trickle down this face as he registers what just happened.
"What the fuck Jason!" he yells clearly pissed off.
"Why are you talking to MY girl?!?!" I shout.
"Oh she's YOUR girl? Hmm yeah I didn't know that. Your girl has been seeing me behind your back! " he  growls.
What's going on? Has my angel seriously been cheating on me? She promised that she would never do such a thing.
Next thing I know I'm on top of Henry. I punch him as hard as I can till he's just a bloody mess. I hear Kate screaming but at this point I could care less. She betrayed me. I thought I knew her but I was wrong. I have no idea who this woman is.
*End of Flash back*