battle for earth 1

(cody pov)

(terra, union territory, London, frontline)

(right now I'm playing a card game the terrains called "poker" and losing I had looked around seeing the rest of the men at least getting along with the terrains the generals were having less luck but as I was about to make another bet another terrain solder started yelling out orders I looked and didn't see any indication he was an officer but the other terrains started doing as he said while I head back to the Jedi)

ashoka: looks like their getting ready to counterattack shall we join them ?

cody: don't see why not

obi-wan: I'm going to head back and try to get a better idea of how the fight is going around the rest of the planet

anakin: all right then master

(obi-wan heads back as we join the terrains it doesn't take long for us to run into a tank just as skywalker is about to attack one of the terrain tanks fires and the shell seemed to go completely though the tank no not seemed it did)

clone: sir can we get one of those

cody: I defiantly want one

anakin: we'll ask later

terrain: INCOMING !!!!!

(before we knew it countless battle droids are marching down the road towards us and began firing anakin and ashoka begin deflating lasers as the terrains and clones start shooting after I kill 3 b1s I start seeing a few clones and terrains going down in a few minutes and about 1/2 the droids 1 of the terrain tanks was destroyed after taking 3 tank shoots from a group of 5 tanks 1 shot from the other tank went though 1 tank and destroyed the one behind it as well but after 2 more shots the terrains main gun was damage but before the crew could get another shot hit the tank and it exploded)

anakin: come on ashoka

(the Jedi try to run at the tank but serval destroyer droids rolled in front of the tanks and opened fire forcing the Jedi to stop)

terrain: PULL BACK !!!!!

(the terrains start move back from building to building us following them until we made it back to where we started)

terrain: ARTILLERY !!!!!

(all the terrains got their heads down as the droids were hit by shells forcing them back farther and farther as the terrains cheered)

(obi-wan pov)

(terra, union territory, London, house of marshals, war room)

(back in the war room the marshals continue to organise the fighting)

obi-wan: well for the most part things seem to be going rather well

general marshal: agreed though it is a shame that the counter attack didn't go well more and more troops are arriving and the first mobile artillery units are here so we can star shelling the droids this will be over in a week at most at this rate than we can see to space it should only take a few more days to launch the counter attack there and then with any luck it will only be a matter of time

obi-wan: how about the other fronts ?

general marshal: going well in the USA front thankfully the nypd has a ton of funding these days but the Chinese and Japanese front are unstable but at lest are being slowed more and more they should be stale within the next 2 days

obi-wan: in that case I should report the good news to the republic

(I walk out of the room and then make a call to the order there was master yoda mace windu and chancellor palpatine together)

palpatine: master obi-wan you'll be happy to know that we now have a force that we can send to terra apron their request

obi-wan: thank you chancellor but is seems that won't be necessary I don't think really need our help

. . .

windu and palpatine: WHAT !?!?!?

(dooku pov)

(Raxus Secundus, dooku's castle)

(I had just called the tactical droid in charge of the attack on terra I was both shocked and disappointed that I hadn't seemed to be able to find out about the massive army that the terrains seemed to have I would need to send serval times as many droids and ships I would send grievous this time still I wonder if my lord had made a mistake telling me to attack that world)

(palpatine pov)

(Coruscant, palpatine office)

(I had just finish my meeting I was in shook with how the terrains could fight this a good reminder for me everything had been going so well I had grown over confident the feeling I had though I haven't felt it in a very long time so long that almost forgotten what it felt like fear fear that I have done nothing more than wake a sleeping giant to destroy me I must step more carefully now or I will lose everything I have worked towards)