Chapter 9

You put your clothes (any clothing is fine by me) on and the two of you walk towards the headmasters office. Hanabusa knocks on the door and waits for a response.

"Come in. It's unlocked." You open the door and walk in, Aido following in after. "Ah (y/n), what a surprise. I never thought I'd see you.....and him." He gestures to Hanabusa. You shrugged. "Actually I wanted to a-"

"Wait wait." He cut you off. "If this is about leaving the school premises then no, you can't leave." You frown and give the headmaster a pleading look. "Please. Only for a few minutes." The headmaster shakes his head slowly.

"It is my job to keep my students safe and so I am. So no. I'm sorry." Hanabusa steps in front of the desk and slammed his hands onto the table, glaring at the headmaster. "Please. I want to take my girlfriend out if that's okay with you." You sweat drop. 'This is going to get awkward.'

The headmaster sighs loudly. "I've already said it once and I'm not going to say it again." You rub your temples, trying to rid the headache. "If you let us go I promise to call you daddy." You stated, removing you hands from your temples.

Headmaster Cross smiles widely and stands up. "You promise right?" You nod your head. "Yes, I promise...daddy." Headmaster's cheeks turn a bright pink as he holds his hands together and sways back and forth. "I've got another daughter, yay." He cheers.

"So, can we go out?" He stops and just like that, he gives a serious look. "Alright, but only for a few minutes. If you ever get attacked by a level E vampire call us by using this." He hands you a small whistle like object. "When you blow in it, it will send out vibration signals which are sensitive to vampire's ears and the night class should come to help you."

You nodded. Hanabusa whispers in your ear. "I never knew such things existed." 'That's science for yah.' You smiled. "Me either." Cross coughs to get your attention. "Only use it when a level E vampire attacks. Never use it for anything else."

You gave him a questioning look. "Why?" He sits back down in his chair, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "Like I said, the vibration signals are very sensitive to vampires ears, meaning yours as well. But if you blow on it for too long it may cause chaos."

"What kind of chaos?" Hanabusa sighs loudly. "Can we please go? We haven't got all day." You nod your head. "Right, let's go." You bow before leaving with Hanabusa. "What kind of chaos huh. Well that's for me to know and for you to find out. Wait...that's a bad thing. Never find out what the dangers may be."

--time skip when you reach the carnival cause I'm a lazy @$$--
"Wow, this place is amazing." You stared at all the rides in awe. You hear Hanabusa chuckle as he grabs your hand. "C'mon."

He walks up to a ticket machine and buys two tickets, handing one to you. "So, where do you want to go first?" He asks. 'Hmm, how about the haunted house. Wait no. I hate scary things. Or do I?' You argue in your mind. "(Y/n)-chan? You okay?" You nod. "How bout the haunted house first?" He nods. "Okay."

You both walk towards the haunted house entrance hand in hand when you notice a bunch of guys surrounding a girl on the far side of the haunted house. She looked like she was crying. "Hey (y/n), you okay? Are you scared?" You shook your head, eyes still on the group.

"Is it normal for a group of guys to surround a crying girl?" You ask. "Hmm?" He looks towards the group and scowls. "What's wrong Hanabusa?" He walks towards the group, his hands holding yours tightly. "Those aren't humans (y/n). They're level E's."

Dramatic ending
Next chapter soon.
I knew that whistle would come in handy. I made the whistle up btw.
Hope you don't mind...much. 😅