The lookout

The five of them were standing in front of the entrance of the outpost. "This is where the signal came from..." Pony said. "Is it though?" Cb asked Pony. "Only one way to find out!" Clowny said. "I guess we're going in, then." Zizzy said as the 5 of them entered the outpost.

"Is it just me or am I getting a bad feeling about this?" Cerena asked as Zizzy went to keep the soldiers at bay with Clowny. "I'm getting a bad feeling about this too, Cerena..." Pony said.

Cerena managed to find a blue key and use it on the blue lock before Torcher attacks her but she managed to do the same trick she did to Father. And that is kicking him in the balls to stun him for 20 seconds.

She then grabbed the orange key and the green key as she unlocks the medibay and the room with a orange lock on it before she grabs the red key and unlocks a building with it as she grabs the yellow key to the yellow safe to grab the fire extinguisher.

She then used it to put out the fire to grab the gasoline to fuel the tank before she grabs the wrench to disable the panel and laser and then she grabbed the bullet to put it in the tank as she grabbed the blue keycard to open the base.

"This is where Mr. P is!" Clowny said. "Are we ready to face whatever is in there?" Cb asked. "WAIT!" Georgie yelled out as he walks to the five. "Georgie! Aren't the sisters supposed to be watching you?" Pony asked. "I convinced them to play a game of hide and seek." Georgie says. "Why did you follow us, Georgie?" Cerena asked. "I want to see the person who hurt my family." Georgie said. "Uh! You might want to look behind you!" Clowny started as he pointed to the soldiers. "What he's saying is that you've attracted quite the crowd." Cb said. "Cerena, Clowny, take Georgie with you in there. Cb, Pony, and I will hold them off." Zizzy said. "Stay close to us, Georgie. You'll be safe." Cerena said as she, Clowny, and Georgie entered the plant. "Zizzy, if we don't make it out of this, I just want to let you know-" "It's okay Pony, I already know." Zizzy interrupted Pony.

The three entered the plant to see Mr. P. "I've become a disaster. I tried to make things better...but ended up making them worse." He said to himself. "Mr. P! We've come to stop your evil plans!" Clowny said. "Don't give us away dude-" Cerena attempted to say. "It...can't be..." Mr. P said as he looked at the three. "You three...aren't real. My mind is playing tricks on me. The people I let down are here to haunt me." He said. "Wh- We are real!" Cerena shouted. "What's he talking about?" Georgie asked. "I dunno!" Clowny said to Georgie. "You three are dead! Leave me be!" Mr. P yelled out as he ran off. This nearly got Cerena on edge.

"We need to go after him."