𓃗𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𓃗

𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚣. 𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. ✌︎ಠ_ಠ

_____________________________________________

"Kindaichi, give it back!" The h/c haired male yelled.

"Nope."

"Stupid onionhead taking my phone."

"Well all you were doing was repeatedly checking to see if  your parents texted, so next time don't ignore me and Kunimi and I won't take it." He said returning the phone.

"Fine. Asshole." The short boy said with a pout.

"N/N." Oikawa yelled from across the room. "NO, WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT?!"

"Did what?" Most of Sejoh questioned.

"I've never heard my N/n swear before. Who. Did. It?"

"Clearly you've never been to one of his sleepovers, dude. Have you watched him play a video game? What do you think he's always muttering?" Kunimi asked.

"N-N/n how could you do this to me?"

"What'd I do?"

"You were supposed to be the innocent one you were supposed to be the good one out of all of us." Oikawa said dramatically shedding a single tear.

Before the small male could respond Iwaizumi simply dragged Oikawa away and left. The rest of the team continued their talking and waiting knowing it'd be a few hours before another game if they had one at all.

"I wanna play Karasuno again I wanna play against Tobio."

"You want to beat the king too huh Y/n?" Kindaichi responded.

"Beat?" The boy questioned. "No, I just wanna play him and Shoyou. He's well- I think he's my friend."

"Do we not remember the same thing from middle school, he's a horrible person."

"No I remember you all abandoning him at his low point." The short male said angrily as he got up and left.

"Y/n wai-" Kunimi tried to reason but the boy had already left.