"w-why are you looking at me l-like that?" you shyly asked when you noticed how intently he was staring at your face.

"hmm?" he hummed still staring at you.

"what are you thinking?" you managed to ask once again, this time with less stuttering.

"you, of course." he replied.

"ya!" you playfully punched his stomach once again. "do you seriously plan to give me a heart attack or something?"

"how could i, if i already had it mine? don't worry my love, your heart is safe with me." he replied with a charming smile scrunching the face mask a bit.

"not gonna lie, that one's reaaaally corny." you snorted.

"really? that worked on fansigns though." he replied, pouting a little bit.

you gasped a little. "so you've been recycling your pick up lines all this time?" you asked, acting offended.

that worked though, as you notice him look at you with apologetic eyes.

"darling, that's not what I meant..." he said as he shoot up. "no... i mean— aah, I shouldn't have said that, it was—"

you shut off his panicked state with a small peck in his lips. you know it was just a joke.

you know your boyfriend. he may be a little flirty with the fans but he's totally different around you— a little more real and honest.

and if he really did use those pick up lines on fansigns, it wouldn't matter. you understood the fact that there will always be a special place in his heart intended for MOAs. you understood how much he love his job, his members, and his fans. and you're more than happy to know that your boyfriend is receiving as much love as he is giving. he deserve it.

"you're not mad?" he asked softly, almost like a whisper.

"why would i be?" you asked staring intently at his eyes. you held that eye contact for few seconds, letting your hearts speak with each other.

it's this particular trait of yours that made him fall in love with you so deeply. the way you understand him even without having to explain himself.

"baby, are you crying?" you asked.

"you're so perfect, y/n. i love you so much." he replied as tears threaten to fall from his eyes.

it totally moved your heart. you would've cried then and there too if not because of the scrunched face mask that's all over his face.

"awww look at you." you said imitating his tone earlier while you reach out for his cheeks. "you know how much i love you too, right?"

- end.