normal weekend im the dorm

as i'm laying down in the dorm, i instantly get a smell of brownies cooking and pans crashing into each other, i already knew i wasn't going to get sleep today,not complaining tho lix's brownies honestly are worth not sleeping for. he's such a good cook probably even gordon Ramsay wouldn't complain.

i try getting a few more minutes of rest but i'm unable to do so since i feel fists being put on the side of the bed near the edge of the bed it. this fist was really heavy so i assumed it was changbin. no~ i groaned in my morning voice because i could feel his eyes staring at me while i slept . i could tell he was smirking by now since it's what he does most at me . changbin places his leg near mine and slowly starts to lay down next to me pulling me in for a back hug while one hand is around my waist.

his grip kinda hurt from his strength but i didn't mind it since it wasn't the type of pain you'd want to get off of you, but the type you can bare. changbin dug his head on the back of my neck while i was starting to fall asleep while doing aegyo noises to show that he was comfortable n cozy ( this brought a smile to my face knowing he has a joyful personality ) .

as i was falling sleep i heard jeongin screaming in the other room, and it was really noticeable since the door was open making the scream louder and more clear then it would've been if it wasn't. i knew exactly what he was doing, playing amount us with hyunjin while Felix was baking brownies and a cake . Hyunjins laughter followed after jeongin ss screaming. i assumed it was because hyunjin had caught jeongin getting killed or that hyunjin killed jeongin. i groaned knowing this was just the start of all of the screaming and noise coming this weekend.