Chapter 1: Following Orders

Hello and welcome back to The Cyberized Twins of Remnant and it's time for our Android's to be set free upon the unsuspecting and unprepared world of Remnant after nearly a decade and a half of experimentation and torture from the bastard known as Doctor Gero. Yet, before they can escape their personal hell and gain access to the wonders of the outside world, they must first battle against their creator, who now has shed his human form to become a fully robotic entity. Additionally stay tuned as throughout the weekend we're going to have a lot of Dragon Ball updates alongside Yang's Lemon Chapter for Warped Reality. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N POV, Location: Gero's Lab

*Cold. Never-ending and solely enveloping cold. The chill of cyro-freezing was the only thing both Android's could feel as their mental functions slowed down to a crawl and they remained in perfect stasis. Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and finally months turn into years, or that's what it felt like being trapped within those damned coolers. As both siblings fully expected to be released from their metallic coffins for another round of training after receiving another upgrade in order to kill Son Goku with as much little difficulty as possible. Yet,  that day never came and they further slipped into the cold embrace of cyro-freezing, and this only further increased Y,N's resentment towards the Doctor. Everything was a white blur, both Android's couldn't see anything and the only thing keeping them entertained within their hellish prison was their individual dreams, the only function within their brains that was still up and running despite the cyro-freezing. Meanwhile as the Android's kept dreaming of the world that existed beyond the lab and finally being free of Gero's tyranny, said doctor was frantically tinkering and building away. He didn't want to unleash those rebellious Android's until he had the perfect body to counteract them with! Screw the training! Screw the experiments! None of those were important if he couldn't outright control those annoying brats and prevent them from killing him or escaping the lab before they were ready! The doctor's eyes were blazing with mania and determination as he needed to become stronger in order to keep 17 and 18 in check, and his new body would do just that!*

Doctor Gero: *grins manically* Soon enough I'll be able to once more control these annoying brats! Not through threats or mental games, but with raw physical power! *snarls as sparks fly off from his tinkering* Soon enough both of those rebellious brats will learn their place underneath me once I  beat both of them into the ground for daring to defy my genius! 

*The mad doctor sneered to himself as the blueprints of his new mechanical form were slowly being placed together, everything he needed to shed this decaying and withering body was at his fingertips, and soon enough he would be reborn as a robotic killing machine! One that would put those rebellious annoying brats in there place, oh how they annoyed how so! But, Gero sighed to himself as both 17 and 18 were essential within his plan to find and kill Son Goku, sure he could potentially do it himself with his new robotic form but would be the point in all of those wasted years perfecting the twins if he would deliver the killing blow himself? After all, he had spent so much time upgrading and experimenting upon the twins that throwing all of those wasted hours away would be impractical. Meaning Gero simply needed to put those ungrateful twins in their place and once more show them why he's the puppetmaster and they're merely his puppets to command and control.*