- part 7

𝐒 𝐘 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 '𝐃𝗼𝗼𝐝𝐚' 𝐅 𝐎 𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍
𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌. 𝟣𝟢:𝟦𝟪𝖺𝗆.

me, mal, amir, and vell was at the mall

it was a trend so we came, hella bitches, and we seen a couple opps too.

vell brought shorty from his live, corn ass nigga😂.

"foe nem lookin a lil inlove" mir said making everyone except vell laugh.

"on bro his ass showin all teeth and gums innis mf" i said as we walked in lids.

"yooo is that yannaa" mal said making all of us look.

"hell yeah" vell said walking over to her.

she was with this dude looking at some hats.

vell & i went over to her and he grabbed her arm.

"fuck is you doin" vell said.

"im living. fuck, lavell i cant never do shit" she said snatching away then storming out the store.

i was sizing buddy up, he wasn't on shit. he looked innocent, virgin type shit.

"aye cmon we gone" vell said tappin me.

we walked out the store.

"go get yanna" vell said to me.

i nodded, and speed walked tryna catch up with her.

i caught up with her and grabbed her.

"let me the fuck go syian" she said tryna fight me off.

"dont say my real name innis mf" i said snatching her up, and taking her to the exit.

"let me the fuck go for i tell my brother we be doin shit" she said, and i let her go.

i wasn't scared of LAVELL but he my dawg he been loyal since the sandbox.

she went out the door and i followed her.

i snatched her car keys, and i ran to her car before getting in and locking the doors.

she banged on the passenger window.

and i started the car

"BITCH OPEN MY FUCKING DOOR" She said tryna open the door.

i reversed out the parking spot, and started driving towards the parking lot exit.

she was chasing the car, and i rolled the window down to talk shit and make her even more mad.