Long day

A/N Florence has had a very long day at work, and her body hurts and so y/n decides to help and take care of Florence for the night because Florence always takes care of her.

Florence's POV

I have had a very long day at work, and i just want to sleep but i know y/n wont go to bed because its only 10:30. She hates going to bed thats why we always normally stay up till around 12:00.

Iv just walked into the house and theres my beautiful girlfriend y/n. i smile to myself while she's reading her book on the couch like she always is. She notices me and puts down her book and runs and hugs me. I say, hey y/n can we go to bed early tonight because my body hurts and i'm tired. Love of course we can but how about first treat you to a full night of back massages so your not in as much pain and then if your still up i can read to you, y/n says with her adorable smile on her face.

I of course said yes because why would I not except a nice back massage and then get read to like yes please. Y/n then grabs my had and leads me to are shared room. Do you want to watch anything while I give you a massage, y/n asks sweetly. i say sure and she asks what movie I would like to watch, I say F the Prom please. Y/n then puts on the movie and goes to the bed and tells me to lay however makes me most comfy. I decide to just lay across her legs, she then starts to massage  my back. And let me tell you something when i say she gives the best massages i mean she gives the best massages.

 After awhile she stops and asks if I would like a neck massages and i send yes because my neck was hurting as well. Y/n start to massage my neck while slightly humming like she always does. Y/n started to massage right where it felt best and i let out a little moan which made y/n giggle a little which then made me smile because i love when she's happy she never really show's it so when she does i just smile and take it in. 

The movie has just ended and i'm still awake so y/n asks, flo would you like me to read you a book because if so i would gladly read to you. I haply oblige, she then asks what book I would like her to read. I pick "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green. She gets up and grabs the book, she comes back lays down and pulls me on her chest. She starts to read the book, she gets to the part where the book says " That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." y/n has always liked that quote because she knows its true. Y/n keeps reading, she thens stops for a seconds and sees if i'm asleep. She then starts to rub my back and still keeps reading.

 As she does i start to cuddle up closer to her, y/n realizes  and asks if i'm okay because she's always the one to get closer. I say yes because I just wanted to be closer and she says okay just making sure and then kisses my forehead and I smile. I then just relaxed in her arms. i became very tired and my eyes became very heavy and i could hardly even keep them open whilst she rubbed my back and slowly made her way up to my neck then back down to my lower back. I was still up 20 minutes later and it was now 12:15 and i was very comfy in y/n arms and legs. i kept drifting off to sleep a lot and y/n started to notice so she then told me, "love if your tired then go to sleep nothing will happen I promise ill be here when you get up okay ill be here and ill just stay here and rub your back" i smiled and y/n smiled back and she mouthed "go to sleep love". i said okay I love you y/n y/l/n  she then said back I love you Florence Pugh.  After that i shut my eyes and listened to y/n hum me to sleep whilst i got extra comfy under the covers.

Y/n's POV

I look down at my amazing beautiful and talented girlfriend as she sleeps. I just admire how i'm the luckiest person alive. She looks so peaceful whilst she sleeps in my arms. She lays in my arms so peaceful and lightly her blonde hair shining in the moon light thats shining through the blinds of the window. Her flawless skin thats so soft. She's wearing my big cactus sweatshirt that is my most favorite sweatshirt. Florence always looks so sweet and adorable when she sleeps. Her lips are parted just a bit and a little drool is seeping out of her perfect light red/pink  perfect soft lips. Her closed eyes hiding her amazing perfect brown eyes that i first fell in love with. I whisper one last time, "I love you Florence Pugh you mean the absolute world to me and you are all i will most likely ever need in this world thank you for always making me smile and making me so happy". I then relax and get comfy whilst Florence is out asleep i start to feel myself get very tired and so i just let myself fall asleep with Flo in my arms making me feel safe happy loved wanted and useful I really do love Florence with all my heart. i hope she feels the same way, i'm 99 % sure that she does because she show's it and i love that. Good night y/n I love you more than life an death its self thank you so much love.  

 A/N: I hope you like this little chapter i'm very sorry if it suck its like 1:30 and i havent slept in like 2 days but enjoy this book.