Bonus chapter 27.

Her.

One week ticked by smoothly, we are back in Florence. I am 31 week pregnant now.

Today is Friday, 12:20 on the clock. Kids are at school and I am getting dressed to go shopping with Gretchen. Leo and Niro will be chilling here. 

I did my hair and went for natural, airy and neat makeup. Cute, light, white sundress by Chanel, matching ballet flats and bag. Elegant jewellery finished off my look, working nicely with my beautiful rings. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists before exiting the closet.

I went downstairs, smiling as my boy ran up to me in that cute walk of his

"Hi, sweetie."- I cooed Max and picked him up in my arms as he chuckled. 

I kissed his cheek and went to the living room to my beloved man, who looks as handsome as ever. 

Smooth, dewy, clear skin is beautiful. Soft, shiny, voluminous, midnight black hair falls in natural waves that have me weak in my knees. Yesterday he got haircut and bloody hell, his hair looks billion times more appealing - messy, yet neat; effortlessly sexy hairstyle. Razor-sharp facial features are sublimely sculpted. 

Tight, white T-shirt clings to his sinewy torso so good, putting it on display in all its glory: broad, stating back; masculine shoulders; muscular, inked, strong arms; vast, finely chiselled chest; lean waist. The thin fabric gives the tiniest glimpse of his scrumptious, defined, hard, honed to perfection 8 pack. Dark blue jeans look sinfully good on him. White shoes and lavish Rolex finish his causal, beyond attractive and hot appearance. 

I love it so much when he dresses fancy, but I melt when he is this laid-back and comfy. He pulls off all styles so damn well. I will never have enough of admiring his heavenly self. 

"You are prepossessing, amore mio."- stated lovingly Leo, kissing me fondly. 

"The dress looks gorgeous on you, baby."- he added so sincerely, giving me butterflies as my cheeks turned rosy. 

"Grazie mille, amore. You are imposing."- I spoke softly with a smile that he returned. 

"Grazie, bambina."- he responded warmly, leaning in to kiss me dotingly.

I kissed Angie's and Ari's cheeks before giving our son the same treatment and setting him on the playing matt to his sisters. Leo walked me to the car and hugged me lovingly, resting his large, veiny, soft hand on my baby bump. 

"I am one call or text away, principessa. Buy whatever you want, bambina."- said my dreamy husband, kissing my forehead as I smiled happily. 

"I love you very much, baby."- I spoke contentedly and sincerely, kissing his cheeks gently. 

"I love you with all my heart, angel."- he replied profoundly with charming smile. 

In a moment I drove to the luxurious shopping streets of Florence, where I am meeting my best friend. I really want to do some baby shopping one more time before arrival of triplets.