chapter 1

Warning :Blood

Kirari 10 year old POV:

*Flashback*

"O-oneesan ??" 'as my sister look at me her eyes are red,blood all over her Kanata and her , I was afraid and shocked....I look at my dead father body I was trembling in fear ....why you do this the sister I remember would never do this must be a reason she did this.' Then my sister throw a knife at me pinning my shirt against the wall. She said "I'm sorry Kira but when you know why I'm doing this I'm sure you understand". *she push me through the wall as I saw the village my father build burn and dead body everywhere*
"SISTER!!! NO!"I said the last moment I saw her is a small smile and a tear.

*present*

"No!" 'I wake up from the nightmare or a memory trembling 'even after you killed father and our ancestors I still looked up to you, I said in my thought'
as I looked my older twin sister beside me. " I'm glad you are still safe Ririka".I mumble.
I've been keeping a secrets about my  sister werebouts I don't know is she alive or not, my dead father, my manipulative mother and other things.

You maybe think I am cold or hate you right? But no as I saw a vision of my death I don't want to see you cry or get hurt *as a tear sliding at my cheeks*I wiped of using my shirt , I go to my sister kiss her forehead.

'We doing this for you Ririka one day you understand why we doing this'. As I thought suddenly I saw something at the corner of our room.....

I was blackout

(note just imagine that Sasuke and itachi is kirari and yumeko  and only one parent get killed ... Lol I'm still new at this point hope you enjoy)