12. Shopping

"Young Master Jeon wants me to go with you.?" you asked with confusion.

"I don't like discussing work at banquet, you go." you understood and nodded "I understand, I will talk with Director Yook in your place when we meet him, if there is nothing else, I will take my leave."

"Not yet." Jungkook sized you up and his cold gaze scanned you from head to toe, you felt uncomfortable and subconsciously clamped your legs together.

"Change your clothes." he said frowning as you looked down at the clothes you're wearing, they were all cheap clothes you brought a long time ago. They are comfortable and Jungkook never said anything about them so you continued to wear them until now like everyday.

"I understand, I will go to nearby shopping mall after work to buy some new clothes." you bit your lips.

"Lee Minho!"

Minho, who was eavesdropping outside the door shivered. Nani? why was he caught again? he'd only done it twice and Jungkook caught him both times, Minho swore he would never eavesdrop again. He didn't dare dawdle and immediately opened the door to walked inside.

"Young Master Jeon!"

Jungkook looked at him coldly but didn't say anything as if he's only willing to communicate with his eyes, Minho tried to decode his message and after a moment he asked tentatively.

"Young Master Jeon, I'll bring Miss Yoo to choose a dress for tonight's bouquet.?"

"Mhm."

Sure enough, he guessed right, Minho sighed with relief "Then I'll go and prepare."

________

Half an hour later, the three of you went to the mall together. You followed Jungkook and Minho into a high-end store. The store was exquisitely decorated and melodious music played in the background. Although Jungkook was sitting in a wheelchair, he wore expensive clothes and gave off an intense aura, the saleswoman quickly came up to greet with a warm smile.

"Hello, Sir. Welcome to our store."

Jungkook didn't even bother to look up at saleswoman, instead Minho who was behind him said "Find a set of clothes for her that's suitable for a banquet."

You're hiding behind Minho, actually you're a little scared, seeing the fancy decoration and bright lights in the shop, you averted your eyes to the ground unable to hold up your head, actually you used to visit luxurious stores like this with your friend frequently but stopped after married with Lee Dong-hae.

Once the saleswoman saw your clothes, the smile on her face disappeared.

"This lady.?"

"Yes!" Minho nodded "Find her something nice."

"Yes, Yes Miss, come with me." The saleswoman led you inside. After a while, you came out of the fitting room in a black and white dress, because Boss Jeon was the one who brought you here, the saleswoman brought you back to Jungkook to ask for his opinion "Change it."

he said coldly making your expression changed slightly, you went back into the fitting room and tried on another dress, This time he frowned and said to change again, you tightened your fingers and then returned to the fitting room.

Jungkook's frown deepened every time you came out, the temperature in the store felt as if it dropped because of his aura. when the shop assistant led you out again, jungkook slammed the magazine that he was reading on the table with a bang. You jumped a little in sudden bang.

"H..how about we stop here? I... "

His eyes makes you, as if he looking down on you made you almost unable to raise your head, you knew... you doesn't have an aura suitable for these dresses, they just don't look right on you. these expensive dresses only made you look like a joke.