Prologue

☞︎︎︎ꕥ☜︎︎︎

Akira Kath Mortell is her name well sabihin na nating her beauty can caption a person that you well not expected.

A creature that make her feel scared but can make her fall.
She is a kind of person that not only have a beauty but also had a brain and a wonderful heart that's why all of students in their school admire her.

But all of them can't make their move to her because of that guy.
A guy that well destroy you and make you vanish in just a second if you try to touch her.

She doesn't even know how to cussed that how innocent she is.

Well you can't judge her, she's from a family that grow her well and teach her only a good.

She is have a trusted friend... No, scratch that. She is have a sister that she really trust but haven't same blood.

----------------*******---------------

Looking her from afar is the only he can do. He is afraid that the girl of his life well scared of him.

He will do everything for that girl, even letting go of all he had.
He is a selfish and heartless like a stone but she is the only can make it soft.

Not until they're parents transfer them in the other School, the RBAcademy or should I say Royalty Blood ACADEMY... as a student there.

All students there is in a high level in terms of businesses and everything that has a blood of royalty.

They enter in RBAcademy a mysterious School, without knowing how danger it for them also for that girl. But he promised to protect her, to make her safe Even the exchange is his life.

You can feel my presence by the air... Call my name and I'll be there.

He really love that girl isn't it? Well yess... He really love all about her even smelling her...

SCENT.

☞︎︎︎ꕥ☜︎︎︎

Are you willing to join in my journey.

(a/n: Nasa 20 chapters na po ako sa draft ng story but I'll publish just one story every one day... Thank you 💖😍)

𝓗𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓵 𝓜𝓪𝔂,

[ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ!]

Alright reserved!
2021
©KMWorks