𝘽𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏

˗ˏˋ BE HONEST 'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ BE HONEST 'ˎ˗

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐒, curses and soulmates. She thought they were a waste of time, not worth a second thought. Her whole life had been centred around some stupid witch who just apparently couldn't go to rest. These myths had been so unbelievably crazy, that her parents had run out of Shadyside claiming that her aunt Ruby was possessed. But Madeline never believed them, such nonsense only happened in books or movies. Though Madeline was stubborn to think so, because when caught in a situation so horrid, all of her denial went flying through the window. Camp Nightwing was supposed to be safe haven for children young and old, so how was Madeline to know that the only people she trusted turned out to be massacred in the place she considered home?

AUTHOR NOTE.  Well, glad to see you here in the edited version ;) 

AUTHOR NOTE. Glad to see you in the edited edited version! It's crazy how 2 years fly by so quickly, I'm still proud how this was one of the first fear street ffs. SORRY that it's so short, i'm still trying to capture her character!! also fyi i don't own any of the gifs, i take them from pinterest.

(205 words, not proof-read.)