* ˚ ✦CUM

I HAET THIS I CANT EVEN MAKE A TITLE

!!smut

-overstimulation

-top keqing bottom ganyu

-i had no more ideas so i made keqing suck ganyus blood owo xd owo uwu /j..../hj

word count: 1494

walking down the stairs, keqing had a strange feeling someone was watching her, she brushed it off thinking she was just paranoid from not getting a good night's sleep due to her constant bickering of failing the test that was today, fortunately she didn't. because she strived herself to study her hardest she got an amazing score and was proud of herself, she trailed her hands on the railway, looking at her feet and watching her steps; until she felt a hand travel it's way from her hair to her shoulder, she flinched thinking it was a ghost. "i-" she stuttered, turning her figure around to face the mysterious person. ah, it was just ganyu. she thought.

"hi keqing!" ganyu greeted her smiling and waving, keqing waved back "it's just you ahaha...hi!" her sentence made ganyu worry, her tone was different and it felt like she was startled. "are you alright?" ganyu asked the now frightened girl, keqing nodded her head indicating she was alright. "oh well, i was just making my way to the bathroom to fix my hair, wanna come?" ganyu offered keqing, trying to comfort her by caressing her hair while still smiling gently, "sure!" keqing accepted her offer, making ganyu close her eyes smiling while pulling keqing's hand down the stairs, and into the bathroom.

"hmhm.." ganyu hummed, getting her sanitizing kit from her bag that contained her brush, and iron. keqing simply looked at her fascinated how she brought her kit to school, without the teachers confiscating it. "eh...where's my hair spray?" ganyu murmured, but keqing heard her as she watched the girl frantically panic quietly trying to find her bottle of hair spray, ganyu looked at her and her eyes widened. "oh my- i'm so sorry for freaking out i-" ganyu mummbled an apology, "it's alright ganyu, let's-" before keqing could finish speaking, the lights flickered before going out completely, making the two girls silently scream.

"ah...shit" keqing sweared under her breath, trying to find her phone to immit a small light, so that she could see where she was going. before crouching to look for her bag, her head bumped into a soft object that felt squishy but light. "what the hell is this.." keqing questioned, now annoyed as to why her luck always deceives her. she sighed giving up, before the lights turned on and her face was met with ganyu's breasts, her head was laying on ganyu's breasts. "keqing...?" ganyu mummbled, 

her face turning pink before keqing quickly pulled back whispering an apology. "it's alright keqing! i-" ganyu couldn't even speak, the person she admired the most was with her, trapped in a bathroom. suddenly, thoughts began to rush to her head, intrusive thoughts? she thought...no; how keqing would taste like, how she would trail her neck with kisses if she had the chance too.