The Game of 5 -Prologue

I walked down the streets, hands tucked in my jacket pockets, and my back against the cool air. It's been awhile since I've had a job, I didn't really want a job after the Freddys Incident. So much to think about, I still had foxys head perched in my living room, knowing what I had done it didn't scare me anymore. I stopped when I realized where I had been walking. There it was. Freddys... It towered above me like a clown to a child, dulled colors and a childish horror. Only I am alive to know what dwelled within it's now rugged walls... Such unspeakable things happened behind the rusted doors of a now dead carnival of lost souls. Curiosity leap into my heart, and I approached the abandoned kids place. I still had the keys to it's haunted doors. I stuck the key in and the rusted door popped open, and creaked open eerily. It looked emptier, it seemed all the animatronics had been moved. I turned on a flashlight attached to my key chain and jumped. Sitting in the middle of the party room, was an old arcade game. The Hell? I approached it cautiously, and clicked a random button, it came to life. Wow, it worked. I saw an 8-bit child on the screen, I moved the control stick to find out I was playing as it. I moved the child around, to notice I was to follow arrows of some sort. I followed the arrows, and then four other 8-bit children joined in. I stared at the screen with a weird expression. I also saw two familiar figures. Caitlin and Sam, I could tell cause of the color scheme on the screen. My heart rate picked up. The 6 souls started to wander in the hallway when everything came to a stop. There was a broken what looked like, Golden Bonnie suit at the end? It flared to life and ran at the kids, I saw slight purple under the yellow. It froze, and then the children looked angry, I saw all the children, which now were like 13 or 12 or 11, something of that sort. They all started scattering, and it showed an animation of them going into individual broken animatronics. I recognized some of them, and the animatronics started moving around with yellow eyes. I was now staring horrified at the screen. I heard a noise within freddys, and suddenly the game shut off. 

"SHIT" I skidded backwards and bolted through the door I left open. 

"Nonononononono" I tripped and landed on sundays paper. I looked at it when a familiar page caught my eye.

"SECURITY GUARD NEEDED FOR WAREHOUSE ON 7TH STREET." 7th street happened to be where I had fallen, I got up, and looked at the warehouse just down the street, a man was locking up. I ran towards him.

"Excuse me Sir, did you get the job here?"

"Hell no, I'm looking for a guard... This place is possessed by the devil I swear."

"I'll do it." I said before I could take it back.

"You sure, Kid? Even for the shitty pay?"

"Yes," I choked silently. 

"Fine, be here by 11:30 tomorrow night..." The man walked off... I went home to tell Joshua. 

------------------------

"Chad do you know what you've gotten into!?" 

"Yes I know, it'll be fine, we need the money." Joshua sighed, worried for me..

"Fine, but i'm going to sleep this is a lot to take in.." He quickly kissed me, nuzzling my forehead before walking off to the room. I sighed and sat on the couch in the living room, I looked up at foxys head. I looked away before looking back in horror. The eyes were glowing bright yellow. I stood up slowly and ran into my room...

Did I actually free the children of Freddys.?

Or was it that in the end they were still begging me for their freedom....