Your Smile 1

Daiki's POV:

"......This is Unfair".

Yes, watching someone you are interested in talking and playing with the others while you are far from him is unfair, But He Even Doesn't Know Me! While I know almost everything about him..... That Even Makes it More Unfair!!

"Dai-chan are you listening?!".

I turn to see my friend who was talking to me about..... Something?!

"Sorry, What were you saying?!". He sighed and shake his head.

"If you really care and interested in him go and talk to him like the others!". He said annoyingly and I shake my head.

"N-No Way!!".

"THEN STOP LOOKING AT HIM AND LISTEN TO ME!!". He shouts and I pouted.

It's not the first time anyway, he always shouts at me because I don't listen to him. Oh! Wait.....I didn't introduce myself yet! Sorry~

I'm Arioka Daiki, a second-year high school boy, and my best friend Yamada Ryosuke in the same year and class who always shouting at me when I don't pay attention to him, I always watch a senpai of my school called Inoo Kei, he is known as the school Princess, Well....Our school is just for guys but he looks so feminine and I am sorry, but this is the truth!

I wanted to be friends with him but I haven't got the chance to talk to him even for once, he is so friendly and accepts so many guys as his friends, I want to be one of them, but how?!

Wait....There is something wrong with Senpai today, I don't know but.....I feel something wrong, his smile is not the usual smile.

"DAI-CHAN!!". Ryo-chan shouts at me again and cuts my thoughts, I look at him innocently.

"What?". He rolled his eyes and stand up and walk away.

"W-Wait Ryo-Chan!!". I tried to stop him but he didn't stop.

I widened my eyes when he stands in front of Inoo-senpai and points at me, Inoo-senpai looks at me and smiles, Ryo-chan runs away and I didn't know what to do so I turn away as nothing happens and look around nervously.

"You are Arioka Daiki?!".

Oh....My.....Gob!

I turn around and saw Inoo-senpai looking at me with his sweet smile.

"Y-Yes". I suddenly become more nervous, I will kill you later Yamada Ryosuke.

"Can we sit together for a while?". He said and I nodded.

"S-Sure".

We found a table and we sit in front of each other, I couldn't look at him at all, I was playing with my fingers all the time, suddenly I heard him laughing and make me look at him.

"W-What is it??". I ask him nervously.

"Nothing, but you look really nervous now and all red, take it easy I won't eat you". He said and I nodded.

"Un....You can't eat me though because I am human". He laughs again harder.

"You are really interesting as Yamada-Kun said, Ne Arioka-kun, let's hang out together sometime". I look at him surprised, What did he just say?!

"W-What?! Why Me?! You have a lot of friends other than me!". I said and he smiles.

"To be honest....they are not my real friends, everyone wants something from me only, I want a real friend". He said sadly and sighed.