Your Smile 2

Daiki's POV:

It's been one month now since I go out with Kei-Senpai on a date, was that a date? Or friends hanging out only? I don't know, at least Kei-Senpai was having fun with me and didn't dumb me from the first time he saw me, he is so popular in our school yet he doesn't have that many friends, they are not real friends, I wonder if he considers me as his real friend like Yabu-kun, I Really Hope That!...>-<

I was walking in the hallway of our school when I saw Kei-Senpai walking while holding some papers, not only that, he was surrounded by many boys talking to him, he talks to them but I can tell from his smile and face that he is so annoyed, he seems busy yet those guys won't leave him alone, I need to help him.

"Kei-senpai". I walk closer to them and he looks at me with a smile, oh I love this smile!.

"Dai-chan! What is it??". He asks me and I smile.

"Yamato-Sensei is calling you, he needs to tell you something". I lied, Sorry, but that was to help him out.

"Ok, Thank You, guys I need to go". He bowed a little and walk away, I sighed and look at the other guys who look at me sharply.

"What is it??". I ask them and they stand in front of me.

"Oi Chibi, Why is he calling you like that? So informal". One of them said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"He is Senpai and I am his Kohei, is there a reason for him to call me in an informal way??". I said before I walk away, most like Running Away, they are so scary! I Hate This Kind of Senpais, it is like they are owning Kei-Senpai for their own good, Who They Think They Are??

***************************************************************************************

After school ended, I waved for Ryo-chan before he walks on his way home, I walk on the bridge but stopped when I saw Kei-Senpai standing there looking so spacing out and releasing a heavy long sigh, I walk to him and stand next to him.

"Kei-senpai? Are you ok??". I ask him and take his attention, he smiles at me and nodded.

"I'm fine, I just run away from a bunch of guys who wanted to go out with me tomorrow".

"This always happens to you, every day before the weekend, Senpai you need to leave school early from now on so no one knows where did you go". I said and he laughed, it's good to hear him laugh like that.

"You're right, I didn't think about that at all, Thanks for the advice". He said and pat my head.

"You're welcome Senpai".

"Ne Dai-chan, it's been a while since we go out like that time, right??". He said and I nodded.

"One month in particular". He nodded and smiled at me oh god please let him stop smiling sweetly like that at me I can't take it.

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow??". I look at him with my sparkling eyes, I am so happy to hear that.

"Sure! To Where?".

"Actually....Yamato-Sensei ask me to do something for him, and I am troubled by that, I heard from your friend Yamada-kun that you are found with music, right??". He said and I nodded.

"Yes, you want to buy something??". I asked and he smiles awkwardly.

"Actually......A small MP4 and a song, because....I break his MP4". He said with a pout and I laugh at him.

"This is New! How Did You Do That?!!!". He pouted more and turn the other side.

"I dumbed into him and his MP4 fall and I crush it". OMG, I laughed so hard at this, I can imagine Yamato-Sensei's face when he loses it because the MP4 is his favorite.

"Stop Laughing! Are You Going To Help Me Or Not?!!". I take a deep breath and nodded.

"Of Course I Will Help You Senpai, Where Should We Meet??". I ask him.

"Tokyo Station, let's meet at 9 am, Ah! Do you have a bicycle??". I blinked my eyes but I nod my head anyway.

"Yes, I Do".

"Please bring it, we will need it". I nodded to him and that's it, we waved for each other and go on our way home, I can't wait for tomorrow to come, I enjoyed that time when we went out, and I am sure that I will enjoy this time too, let's hope Kei-Senpai will enjoy it....>-<

*************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day morning, I went to Tokyo Station on the time, and he was already there.

"Ohayo Senpai". I greet him and he greets me back with a warm smile.

"Ohayo Dai-chan, let's go?".

"Let's Go~". They ride their bicycles and went their way.