Chapter 20

You and the boys gone back to the Mansion. Seungmin stopped the car away from the Mansion.

Seungmin:
Felix and Y/n, get down here and climb the walls. We will freeze the cameras and turn it on after going to our room.

Y/n:
Okay. Be careful you all.

They nodded. You and Felix made your way to the place where you both jumped. Felix helped you like the last time and you got on top offering your hand to him. He grabbed your hand and climbed up the wall. He got down first and helped you to come down.

Y/n:
Will this work?

Felix:
Don't worry. They have already froze the cameras.

Felix helped you to sneak out to your room. He gone to his room after this. You gone to your bed and lay down. As you lay down, you heard someone approaching your room. You were already sleepy. So you didn't mind. That person came in your room and turned the little lamp beside the door on.

???:
She is here Hyung. She is sleeping.

You recognized this voice. It was Minho. You consciously heard what he said.

Minho:
She is really sleeping like a bear in hibernation. So don't worry. She is tired from all the crying. ............. I'll check the others then.

You didn't panicked because the boys with you would have already gone to their room. You slept.

The next day you woke up to the knock on your door. That person came in. It was Woojin.

Woojin:
Here is your clothes. Shower and eat this.

Y/n:
Okay.

You replied tiredly. He bought it and gone out of your room. You showered and ate the food he bought you. Soon Minho came to your room to pick up the plates. You gathered your courage and asked him.

Y/n:
I want to meet Chan.

Hearing what you said with your expressionless voice, he raised his eye bro questioning you to tell it again.

Y/n:
I said, I want to meet Chan. I want to talk to him.

Minho:
Sure. I'll just take you to his office. Follow me.

You followed him and he stopped at a specific door.

Minho:
Knock and go in. Say to him that I bought you here.

Y/n:
Okay. I'll.

Chan:
Come in.

You gone in and saw him working with some papers. He glanced up and raised his eye brow questioning you ,how are you here.

Y/n:
Minho dropped me here since I want to talk to you.

Chan:
Continue.

Y/n:
I want revenge. Before you ask again like that idiot. I want revenge for cheating on me.

Chan:
Nice. We will help you for sure. Here you go.

He said as he slide you a brand new gun. It is the same one as you practiced. Your favorite gun. You mentally smirked at his foolishness and looked at him with a questioning look.