Devil's Night- Arne Johnson.

plot: you are arne's girlfriend, ever since the day of david's exorcism he's been acting weird. but tonight he tells you the truth + you guys try out new things 😉

warnings: rough sex, fingering, orgasm, hair pulling, spit kink, choking, blood kink, praise, fem!reader, mommy kink, etc just rlly smutty

  You are laying in bed reading a book before getting ready to go to bed, you have one of Arne's t-shirts while wearing shorts underneath. Waiting for Arne to come so you can go to sleep you call out for him.

" Arne? " you said putting your book down, looking down the dark hallway you climb to the bottom of the bed before heading foot steps. The footsteps get loader as you start climbing back to the front of the bed, scared you close your eyes before opening them to see Arne.

" Jesus Christ, you scared me. " I said breathing, Arne not saying a word. I grab my book and lay back down before he grabs my hair, I whimper as his grip on my hair goes tighter. " Ow- Arne your hurting m-"  I said before he throws me on the bed.

I crawl back as I get worried, what's wrong with him... " Do you know how disappointing you are? " he said grabbing my leg. " W-what? " I said looking confused, " You are such a loser. " he said shaking his head, " You'd actually rather read books then letting me fuck the shit out of you? " he said smacking my leg open.

Already kind of wet, he's never been like this before. It was a different side of him and I liked it.. A lot, he put his thumb against on my underwear. " I'm tired of boring sex. " he said removing his finger from my panties, before grabbing a pocket knife out his pocket. " Let's try something new. " he said spinning the knife around his finger.

"Babe are you sur-" he said before slapping my inner thigh, " Didn't ask, you own me anyway. " he said putting the knife by my soft skin, I whimper as he put it by my throat. " You're nothing but something I use for my pleasure. " he said putting the knife by my shirt. I looked at him in confusion before he smirks at me again.

" Just saying it's true, maybe if you spent less time reading and more time sucking my dick you would be more likeable.... " he said tugging at my shirt, " Take all your clothes off. " he said crossing his arms, I take my shirt off as he glances at me before taking my bra off then my underwear, I put my underwear beside me as he snatches them from me.

He rubs his hands through the silky material before looking up at me in shock, " Their soaked, you really are a whore are you? " he said throwing my underwear on the floor, I look down in disappointment as my cunt is still throbbing. He pushes you on your back, before looking at your naked body.

" I just want you to have fun too, well you really don't have a say on this. Like I said you're just something I use for pleasure anyways so it's fine. " he said caressing my inner thigh, he pulled you up before he grabbed a chair to sit on. " Come sit on my lap. " he said patting his lap, I ran over to where he was and sat down.

" Why so nervous & needy mommy? " he says playing with her hair, I never thought he would say something like that I was honestly shocked... " I see how nervous it gets you.. " he said laughing, " What's wrong mommy? " he said going down to my cunt, trying to get any friction I bounce my leg on his before he holds me down as I get irritated.

" Oh your mad? " he says looking at me, I don't answer, but then again, she knows that she doesn't need to. He cups her throat, so tender, pliable, and exposed, and he can feel her swallow thickly.

" I'll ask again, are you mad? " he said tighting his grip. " I'm just sick of the teasing. " I said trying to get breaths in,  He finally lets go of her neck, and I hold the spot where his hand once was, vexing eyes yearning for his touch. He cocks a brow.

" Such an angry girl, you need to be punished. " he said whispering in my ear, he says dragging the knife down my ass pressing it against my skin leaving open cuts, before smacking my ass without warning whimpering as my ass turns completely red from all the weight & hits on it. Arne smiling seeing me become so undone before putting me on my back legs widely open.

" So this is what you've always wanted huh? " he said with the blade in his hand still, playing with him now wanting so see what he was gonna do you ignored him. But that just made it worse, " Answer me. " he said putting the knife by my inner thigh close to my cunt, " Yes, I really do please? "

" Mhm, very well. "

He lunged forward unexpectedly, burying his face in your cunt, lapping vigorously between your folds and gathering your sticky secretion on his tongue. You moaned wildly, one hand tangling with his flaxen waves while keep the knife up to your throat. unintentionally rolling your pelvis against his face. Drawing his tongue between your outer lips, he met your bud at the very top and enclosed his lips around it, adding just enough suction that you were overwhelmed. Writhing helplessly against him, you screamed out as he dropped one of your thighs and impaled you with two of his fingers.

" I- Shit" you said tilting your head up knowing the knife was still right there, and the fact he was still fully clothed was so hot.  You closed your legs before he opened them right back up, his lips kissing your cunt as he rubbed in circles your legs shaking as your legs went out.

" Ah! Shit- " you said sobbing his tongue forming brisk shapes over your bundle of nerves, fingers effortlessly working you open. You had no choice but to take it; the pleasure coursing through you was so potent that it was becoming unbearable.

" Arne- It's too much now.. " you tried to push his face off but he grip on your thighs smiling in your pulsing cunt, your legs weak from the teasing + tongue fucking he stops before grabbing you and sitting you on his lap.

" Now, it's time for the actual fun. " he said giving your cunt a hard smack, " Unzip my pants. " he said holding the knife up to my stomach watching ever move I did, I obeyed as he smiled " I just want you to fuck your self, is that too much to ask? " he said looking at me. " No, it's not sir.. " I said spitting on his dick before stroking him, still under the knife his face tilting up and I stroke even faster.

Him still trying to ignore it he slapped my hands, " Ok that's enough now. " but I didn't wanna stop, It was getting a little tiring seeing him boss me around so instead I continued. " Y/n what are you doing- " he said before shaking his leg, I never saw him do that before not even with head I was surprised surely felt I was in charge.

Feeling so confident I slid myself in him as I saw his mouth open widely, he's never been like this before he grabbed my cupped ass with his large hands before sucking on my boobs as he moaned in my mouth, on the erge of cumming he puts the knife down before kissing me staring me right in the eyes. " You know you are so pretty right? " he says kissing my neck again.

Trying to make myself bounce now his head tilting back and he's still moaning, I have a feeling he's about to cum... he shoots a thick load into me as I stop bouncing.

" I love you a lot. "