Chapter 118

Dongzhou Tianzong.

There was still a loud voice on the slope.

Several disciples were getting together, arguing over a kendo problem, spitting wildly, dancing and dancing, and almost drew their swords to ask for advice.

Suddenly, one of the disciples in the dispute saw a man with a high crown in mysterious clothes coming up from Po Shang, his eyes lit up, and he hurried over, "Master, I am waiting for a sword technique? I don't know a trick? I want to ask. Big brother is pointing." The

person called "big brother" has a handsome face and looks very young, but there is already a little silvery white on the temples, sandwiched between the black hair, quite Conspicuous.

He Lanze looked at the disciple mildly, "What is the problem, please elaborate."

The disciple said : "It is the thirty-ninth style in the Shuanghua sword technique, the ninth style,'North Swallows Return South'. Flying south across the heavy mountains, I think the sword power should have a sense of being indomitable, but Senior Brother Xun said that the northern geese flying south is the thinking of parting in autumn, and the sword power should have the meaning of hardship. We are just for this. Dispute."

He Lanze said: "Swordsmanship and sword intent come from the heart. People at different ages, or people who have experienced different things in the same world, have different understandings of the meaning of one style of swordsmanship. ? Right or wrong, why do you argue about this?" The disciple said, "How can there be no right or wrong? Isn't it practice sword? The more you understand the sword intent, the better it fits the heart of the person who created the sword. Will you bring out the power contained in the sword?" He Lanze patiently said: "Although the sword is created by humans, the person who learns the sword is yourself. If you only try to figure out the hearts of others, don't you? Asking my own mind, there is never any way to overcome obstacles and reach the realm of the master of kendo." The disciple's face was slightly red, as if he was enlightened: "The big brother is extremely true. But I still want to ask the big questions. Brother, if it's a brother, which kind of sword intent do you prefer?"

He Lanze said: "Me..." He looked over the disciple, looked at the distant mountains, as if looking at unknown places, "I am more inclined to the latter. Just because one person misses him, Every feeling, every scene, every time you see every thought, you can't live without it? Happy to think. You are still young, don't you? You understand this, and first go to practice sword. If you don't understand, come and ask me."

That disciple Observing his words, he realized that he seemed to have caused the sadness of the big brother, so he apologized and left.

Seeing this, the disciples sighed: "Big brother is still patient and meticulous to young disciples as always. The geniuses of other sects are mostly reserved and arrogant. Only our sect masters are so approachable and we must answer every question. . "

there are people he laughed:?" you enter into the cases of late, probably do not know, big Brother then there have been hard-edged, clean the heads when the time ah, the big brother get out of the hands of swords??. The disciple, the senior brother didn't even bother to talk to them."

The disciple was surprised: "There is such a thing?"

"Yes." The

person next to him seemed to sigh, paused, and said again.

"It's just that it was a long, long time ago."

Yan Huifeng, green bamboo forest.

He Lanze raised his hand and brushed the bamboo leaves in front of him, and when he raised his head, he saw the bamboo building standing in the sea of ​​flowers in the distance.