𝟶𝟶𝟷. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

𝓗ere it was.

The villa.

The villa where so many iconic love stories had occured.

From Alex and Olivia to Molly Mae and Tommy.

Now River was ready to hopefully find her one.

The bleach blonde girl lifted her sunglasses on top of her head as a smile adorned her face,as she stood through the sunroof of the black jeep that had drove her up to main villa doors.

Not wanting to wait a second longer into stepping into the villa,so opened the door to the jeep and placed her heel clad feet against the grainy stones that littered the pathway.

Walking into the villa,she looked around at her surroundings,she had walked through the living room,past the bedrooms they looked all neat and down the pathway that lead to the outside area.

"Hiya girls!"

The four girls that were already outside quickly turned there heads to look at the new voice that had entered the villa,all of them beaming at her as they introduced themselves.

The first girl to approach her was an African-English girl,her hair was straight and was wearing a red bikini with a black mesh coverup over the top."—hi,I'm Leanne"

River brought the girl into a hug,only to pull away and another girl embrace her.

"I'm Paige and must I say that you are absolutely breathtaking"

The girl.

Who was now known as Paige had platinum blonde hair,and the most dazzling blue eyes.She had an accent.

An accent that belonged to Scotland.

"I'm River and must I say that you're all absolutely stunning"The Liverpool girl introduced herself as they all smiled at her.

The blonde girls attention shifted over to a girl who was wearing a khaki green bikini that hugged her body perfectly ,highlighting her olive skin tin just that much more.

River made her way over and opened her arms up for a hug to which the girl embraced."—I'm Siannise"

The next girl to come over end introduce themselves was a girl who wore an electric pink bikini with a white coverup."—I'm Shaughna and must I say that your one fine human"

"Let's get you a drink"

The mention of having a drink made the young girl smile and follow the four girls that started to lead her over to a table where the champagne was set up in a nice ice bucket with a few glasses littering around it.

The five girls chitchatted for a bit,all getting to know each other,laughing at things the other would say and giggling at ridiculous things that were most likely not even that funny.

The sounds of heels clicking against the decking floor made the girls shift they're eyes over to the source of the sound.

Another girl had entered the villa.

She was a brunette with slightly darker skin than Siannise,all of the girls standing up to embrace the girl in a hug who they had found out was named Sophie.

"So River what's your type?"

What was her type?

To be honest she was quite fond of brunettes with a good personality other than that she didn't really mind they just needed to make her laugh and have a good time.

"Someone with a good personality that's for sure"she answered with a small smile.

The girls started getting to know the new girl that had just entered,asking her how old she was and where she was from,before Leanne saw someone behind the girls entering the villa.

She had blonde hair and that could only mean one thing.

It was Laura Whittemore.

"Hi girls—"she paused as some of the girls let out small gasps."—shall we have a chat?"

The host nodded her head to the fire pit where all of the girls followed after her,Laura sitting in the middle as River sat between Paige and Siannise.

"I think it's time to meet the boys"

As soon as those words left her lips,All of the girls smiled and nodded they're head as Laura directed them to stand on the hearts that were laid out on the floor by the pool.

Laura started telling them what was going to happen as she held her que cards in her hands."—so the boys are going to enter the villa one by one and if you happen to like what you see all you have to do is step forward on my command,then it will be up to the boy who he decided to couple up with,understood?"

Rivers hand came up to play with the necklace around her neck when they saw the first boy enter the villa.

"The first boy is...."