002

THE TWO SHIVERED IN COLD,

As they looked around the unfamiliar realm around them. Arien looked over at her brother who was also looking around.

'Where are we?' Arien asked her brother using telepathy. Arjen then replied with an I don't know answer, also using his telepathy.

"How did such being like you two, went here?" The two heard a sharp but soft voice said from behind them.

Before they could even look behind, a tall woman suddenly appeared infront of them. She gazed at the two figure, looking at them sharply.

She was wearing a nightgown that emphasized her body. As she looked down at the two her red eyes glowed, her white hair waved lightly becaise of the wind.

The twins looked at her, scared. They held onto each other tightly as they felt the stares coming from the girl. They closed their eyes, too scared to look back at the girl.

Suddenly a short thump was heard, the two opened their eyes as they felt someone hug them.

"Arien? Arjen? My babies." They heard the woman before them, mumbled.

'Mommy?' Arien thought before tears fell from her eyes as she held tight at her mom's clothes.

'The empress?' Arjen thought before looking down at the crying female before him. Never in his life, he felt this important.

No one in the palace showed interest on the two of us. It was just us two, no one else.

But why do I feel fine now, just because of her words?

"I'm sorry I left you two alone. I'm sorry." She mumbled as she held her twins tight.

The two hold onto her words, even after their short meeting.

'Arjen, was that really our mom?' The other asked her twin as they continued on reading the books, Ishina told them to read.

'I guess,' The boy answered shortly, before looking down at the book they were supposed to read.

Arjen, can't seem to focus after the dream we had last night. Well I can't also seem to focus, its like something is watching us, my heart is beating faster than it should be. Arien thought as she looked over her twin.

Sighing, she closed the book and pulled her brother to bed before telling him to rest. They won't be able to do anything right if they can't focus, so its better to rest just even for a bit.

Meanwhile, on the balcony of the twin's room a specific fairy was watching over the two with a smile on her face.

She went inside, using her magic as she placed a blanket over the two. She kissed their foreheads before heading out of the room.

Arien immediately opened her eyes after feeling a short peck on her forhead. She saw the white haired beauty from her dreams as she mumbled, calling out to the female.

"Mommy?"