𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿

Contains ; hyunho

Based on ; Tomino's hell

Warning ; it's dark. Probably the darkest stuff I have written. But there is a hopeful ending so yay ig.
Homophobia, physical abuse and character death ( not main one).

"The elder sister vomits blood, younger sister’s breathing fire. While sweet little Tomino just spits up the jewels."

She was angry again. Her eyes quiet and mouth curled into a smile that said wait. Just a few more seconds.

The lady payed her back, whispering a hurried goodbye as she went away. For a moment everything was quiet. An eerie silence in the shop except for the splintered pendulum's ticks.

And then came her voice. Sweet and melodic. "Come with me." Hyunjin shivered but followed her nonetheless.

Heart hammering in his chest as his sister closed the door behind him. His younger sister was already inside the room. He gulped, eyes finding her fearful ones.

"The lady told me you were playing with the sinner's son." She said, brushing her crooked fingers against the scruffy leather of the whip in her hand.

"I-I didn't mean to sister. I am sorry I s-swear I won't-" The sound of leather hitting the skin filled the air. Hyunjin writhed in his place, mouth forming a silent scream but no words came out. The only sounds were his younger sisters sniffles. He wished she would stop crying. It was okay as long as it was only him.

It was okay as long as she wouldn't touch her.

"All alone does Tomino go falling into that hell, a hell of utter darkness, without even flowers."

He picked up the apples quietly, trying to appear as small as possible even though he was growing taller. She didn't like seeing him grow taller than herself. Hyunjin wondered when the dam will break. When she'll find another reason to strike with her venom.

He payed the shopkeeper silently, uttering a thanks as he hurried back to his place, rushing as fast his limping legs could take him.

"Hyunjin!" He stilled. Closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turning around. There he stood. Hands up in a silent wave as he jogged towards him, golden hair falling over his eyes.

"You need a haircut." Hyunjin said. Minho smiled "Nah I am gonna grow them and make little flower braids." Hyunjin smiled at his subtle excitement. Minho smiled back before his eyes fell on hyunjin's neck. The smile faded into a bitter look. Hardened eyes and cold face. Hyunjin never wanted to be on the recieving end of it.

"She hit you again." It wasn't a question. The silence was enough to answer him.

"Please" Hyunjin said before Minho would do something "Please. She did it because of you. Please stay away." Saying these words felt like heartbreak. So acrid on tongue he wanted to puke. Minho's eyes watered.

"You don't mean the last line." Hyunjin didn't. Minho was his only flower in this thorny path. He nodded. And he was going to let him go away.

"Please leave me alone." His voice cracked as he said the words. Minho stared at him with a pained face. Eyes seeming to beg him to let him stay.

He couldn't though.

Hyunjin didn't meet his eyes. And then there was no Lee Minho. Just the cool wind across his face and the eternal hell he created for himself.

All alone and without his flower.