I was only 13 when it happened

Annabel POV: I was riding my bike home from school like any other day. When I saw him, my crush, Vinnie Hacker. I was looking at him and crashed my bike into his dads car. He stared at me, along with his dad, And they came up to me. I started to feel sick until Vinnie winked at me, then I was nervous but suddenly reassured. He mouthed to me run and held his dad back, so I ran home leaving my bike on the road. I got home and my mum had gone shopping so I was home alone, and I heard a knock on the door. I looked out the window and it was Vinnie, I let him in a and thanked him for helping me. He asked me for the bathroom so I showed him to my bathroom in my room. He went in and I sat on my bed, waiting for him to come back out. Eventually he came out but he was naked, I wanted him so bad. He came up to me and started undressing me, I was amazed by how long it was and I couldn't speak. My pussy was getting wetter the more I looked, he undressed me and I was naked, and he pushed me on the bed shoving it in, I let out a loud moan, and he smiles. After a few rounds of sex he stops, but he stopped to the door bell. he looked out the window and saw his father. Vinnie said he would be right back to speak with his dad, so he put in his clothes and left me naked on my bed. I hear him open the door but I also hear running around, I hear a voice shout where is she. He ran upstairs and saw me on my bed naked, he looked at me and smiled, I saw him take his clothes off and i feel him stick it in. I was having sex with my crushes dad while he was watching, I saw Vinnie take off his clothes, he lifts me up lays underneath me with his massive cock up my ass. I moaned so loud with pleasure. Someone came in the house but we didn't hear it, then my mum comes in my room and sees it. Vinnie stays but the dad chases her to calm her down, I had to explain to my mum what had happened that day and also how I got pregnant at 13.