𝟒

3rd Person's POV

As the days went by it was Kidou's competition day so he had to leave the city and not go to school for 4 days.

Fudou didn't knew that Kidou had a competition that day so when he didn't come to school he became slightly worried. Not that he didn't care about him obiviously.

'He didn't come to school today,' he wondered, 'and I haven't text him maybe this is my chance to text him,'

After class, he went to the café and met up with Sakuma and Genda so he then approached them and asked.

"Where's Kidou? He didn't come to class today," Fudou asked.

"He went to another city to do his competition. Why?" Sakuma replied.

"Oh, nothing,"

"Alright then, want some?" He offered some biscuits to the dancer.

"No thanks, I'll be on the libary,"

"Your meeting Shinobu today?"

"She's busy with her math class right now,"

"Ah, makes sense, she ain't the best at math,"

"I know right, I'll go now,"

Sakuma send him a wave and Fudou waved back but then adds a middle finger. You can hear Sakuma cussing at him from a mile away.

He started walking to the libary and started looking for books to read. The brunette stumbled upon an interesting book. It was about two male boys who are in love with each other but was too naive about it.

So he began to read through the pages. Fudou was never interested in love stories but this one particular one caught his eye so he kept reading till the bell rang.

He asked the libarian if he could borrow this book for a week. Fudou grabs the book then leaves to class.

As class begun, Fudou's mind has been wondering around on how to contact Kidou and not just that he was also thinking about the story he just recently read. Like what happens next, how will the ending look like.

So he reads some chapters of the book in class and since Kudou-sensei knows that Fudou wouldn't give a damn about him even though he noticed he didn't bother.

The dancer was reading through the pages with such focus. He kept reading and reading till the class ended. The book was a short novel and since there was one chapter left he decided he'll read it when he finish his dance.

Which was pretty quick, he finished dancing very quickly with no distractions.

The female dancer, Shinobu that day had to go home early due to her dad. Her dad needed help in his café since her mother was sick so she had to leave early.

After he finished drying himself up because he was sweating like hell. He then grabbed the book and read everything.

It was written,

The blue night sky is as bright as ever
But your eyes still shine beautifully as the moon
Ocean eyes glimmering with passion
As we danced under the moonlight

Soft and detailed movements as we look at each other
Stars falling down as the joy of the two boys dance
Ended with a memorable kiss with burning hearts
They seperated with the biggest smiles on their faces

Fudou was in an awe after reading such beautiful chapter but something bothers him. When he was reading, he imagined himself with Kidou.

Dear lord, his brain must have been broken after listening to Emiko-sensei's rambles of dances.