Chapter 18: Have you ever had angry sex ?

Gojo's POV:

I was in Ijichi's car, on my way to the address given by Marie.  It was a very famous luxurious restaurant and I wasn't dressed accordingly  but I didn't care.  I just wanted to get this over, so I can have a proper conversation with (y/n).

I was lost in my thoughts, trying to find the right words that I can say to the (h/n) hair woman, when I received a text from Maki.

My heart stopped when I layed my eyes on the picture that she sent.  Everybody was posing around (y/n) who was wearing the most breathtaking dress ever.  

Is this what she's wearing to see her friend ?  

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists at the idea of someone else seeing her like this .. Having her for themselves .. Especially when she looked like this. 

"Ijichi, did (y/n) tell you were she was going ?"  I asked him as he was watching me from his mirror.

"No.  She didn't tell me"

"Tsk" Surrounded by Useless People

I decided to give her a call but I quickly ended up on her voicemail. I tried a couple of times but in vain.  I wasn't able to reach her.  Several scenarios started building up inside of my head.  What if she reconnects with this friend of hers and decides to choose them instead of me ?  

I mean, we are not in an official relationship.  She is technically not bound to me in anyway.  She obviously has the right to see and do anything she wants with whomever she wants.  But the simple idea brought a knot in my throat.

I don't care about her previous relationship or what she might've done in the past.  What matter is the present and hopefully the future. I want her to be with me, to choose me.

--

I entered the restaurant and quickly recognized Marie.  She was a short young woman in her thirties.  She had mid-length black straight black hair.  Her distinctive squared glasses were on.  She waved at me as I walked toward her

"You are paying right ?"  She opened the Menu and waved at the waiter

"Do I have the choice ? "  I sat on the chair in front of her.  I waited until she finished ordering half of the menu

"Wait" I mumbled to the waiter, "Use my card"  I gave my illimited credit card to him knowing in advance that Marie wouldn't budge if I didn't do that.

"No need for chitchat.  I need you to decipher this"  I placed the usb key on the table.  She took it and eyed it upside down

.

"What does it contain ?"  Marie asked lifting her glasses

"Does it matter ?" 

"Not really"  She took out her laptop and inserted the device into the appropriate port

She started furiously typing running one of her script.

"Haaa !! "  She took out the usb key and placed it again on the table "I am not sure that I can decrypt this"

"I am sorry what ?"  I knitted my eyebrows

"I said why I am not sure that I can decrypt this"

"And why is that ? You were supposed to be the best"

"Well I am the best. But do you know who encrypted this file ? "  She started twirling the pasta from the plate brought to her

"Who ?"  I leaned in placing my elbows on the table