Dance partners .

(About 2 weeks after)

I woke up to the sun hitting my face I turn over and smile when I see that I have a notification of cat noir. 'Good morning puurincess .' I lay the burner phone on my cheast and let out a sigh before responding,'hey kitty .' I get up to see tiki looking at me with are you fr eyes . I say ,"what ." She mumbled a couple things and left my room . I quickly get dressed and go downstairs
to make my self something to eat .

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I see marinette coming towards the school and I see a bit of her waist exposed and I get flushed with meomerys .That soon disaster as the bell rang for school . We all quickly go to the dance room . "Students as your final exam you guys will have to do a duet One Girl and One Boy Okay ?" I hear Ms.Bella say . I all of a sudden see a bunch of girls surrounding me . NOT THIS AGAIN . I look over to see Benji walking toward MArinette . 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Hey Marinette ," I hear benji say . I roll my eyes and turn around and say ,"Hi Benji .WHat can I help you with ?" "Aww what's with the attitude ," He says with a fake pout . I take a deep breath and say ,"What attitude ? Now if you can excuse me  I got to go ."  I was about to leave when I feel him grab my waist and pull me close . 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I see benji pull her by the waist . OVER MY DEAD BODY . I push all the girls away from me and as I get closer I hear benji say ," Mari why won't you be my dance partner. We have great chemistry dont you think?" I see his smirk and it boils my blood of just the thought of them two together . SHES MINE . I grab Marinette pulling her away from benji and makeing her burry her head onto my chest . 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

All of a sudden I feel a yank and I feel someones cheast . It feels so familiar and I hear Adriens voice ,"Actually benji me and her are gonna partner up ." I look up and see that his giving  benji a death glare . I pull away and stand next to him and see benji looks mad , Adriens hands are in a fist . Oh SHit . "Yeah benji umm me and Adrien are gonna do it maybe next time "I say with a little smile . I see that they are still looking at each other . I tug on Adriens black long sleeve turtle neck  . Adrien why you got to be so damm cute CAT NOIR . I brush those thoughts aside when Adrien lifts up my chin and says ,"Lets go yeah?" I stare at him and say "Yeah " We walk out in science but it was a comforting science . "Umm what time do we meet up and where ?" I say as I stop and look at his outfit and say ,"Why are you wearing that its like 90 degrees out side . 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SHIT ! "Oh umm its its " shit what do I say ? SAY SOMETHING. "Umm at my house since I have a dance room and how does 6:30 sound?" I say while playing with my fingers . I can feel her looking at me and I look up to her and see that she is trying to examine me and I give her a smile. "Yeah 6:30 sounds great see you there ." She says while  waving and starts walking away. I see gorilla pull up and I enter the limo 

------ 15 min car ride----

"Hey Nathalie ""Yes Adrien " "Just to tell you I am a have someone come over at 6:30 Okay ?" "But I need to check with MR.A- " "Okay?" I say while raising up an eyebrow . "YEs Adrien "I walk to my room and the moment I close the door Plagg comes flying out . "Finally home now I can eat my cheese " I chuckle and say ,"Plagg You and your cheese ." "Adrien You and Your Girlfriend" he says in a mocking tone . I flop onto my bed and start to close my eyes . I start thinking about Marinette .  Her eyes, her smile, the way she calls moans my name , The way her double D cup boobs move up and down . I open my eyes and see its 4:00t .I still have some time before she comes over . Sorry Plagg . "Plagg claws out !" "ugh"