{ Erasure Love } One Shot

One night, Dae Hyun was walking down the street feeling nothing. Shadow after shadow was reflected on the street as he walked under the street lamps. There was no one in that area so it was quiet. A peaceful stroll just what he needed. The cold wind breeze made him quiver and pulled his long coat around him. Suddenly, arrows shot through the heart for no reason. All he thought was,

"Am I sick? I probably am. Having dreams of girl whom I don't know and bad pains...I better go and get it checked out."

All of a sudden, loud footsteps could be heard a distance a way. It was fast which indicated the person was running from behind. A girl in a white vintage sweater and jeans ran passed him with a smile. But as the girl noticed Daehyun, her eyes grew in shock before looking back to the front as her boyfriend ran to her side before putting his arm over her shoulders as she hung her head low. The pair walked faster away.

Dae Hyun raised his eyebrow at the couple. Suddenly a flashback of memories ran through Dae Hyun's mind, the same girl in his dreams who was kissing him on his cheek wishing him 'Happy Anniversary' ? That was when he realised, the girl that had just ran past him was the Angel in his dreams!

The sudden realization made his headache as he gripped his head in frustration and pain, unsure what or why this all happened.

Time seemed to slow as he recalled some kind of notebook that was under his bed but did not know what it had inside so he ran back to his house in search of the mystery notebook.

As soon as he got home, he ran to his room and kneeled on the floor. Rummaging through the clutter of mess under his bed, trying to find the notebook which might have the answers to his questions. The first page was a simple heart drawn and words written in the middle "DH X B" and right below it were photos of him and the girl in his dreams.

It was like he was at a cinema.Memories and flashbacks played in front of his eyes at double the speed.

Soon, he was crying and sobbing uncontrollably. Everything that he saw in his room reminded him of his relationship with her. The once warm room was now a cold empty room. 

The ERASURE hypnotism...Why?...Why did I have to remember you? Why am i thinking of you? Why are we so broken? It hurts so much! I chased after you yet you were in a hurry to leave. Look at this book full of memories and fun that we spent together. We shouldn't have broken up. At least, it seems you have moved on with someone... Hopefully you aren't hurting as much as me... Hopefully you don't remember everything between us... Time will help soothe the pain of broken hearts right?

One Two Three Four Five We Love.

Five Four Three Two One Time Is Up.

Our minds are able to erase the memories, but our hearts can never forget the love we shared.

This is our Erasure Love.