~♟learning basic lore and requets♟~

Sky cotl is a game where you go around and explore maps(realms) giving your light/fire to the elders and area elders or objects in the area that have lost their light/fire.
       In the new released lore It showed how isle of the dawn was once a vibrant place, blooming with life and color. Then one day or over a long period of time, no one know for sure, the realm had lost all it light. Then it turned to dust, it is now a land that is dull and full of sand. It also show daylight prairie, where you could buy stuff from shops and greet people. While it also lost it light just like isle of dawn, prairie had kept it's beautiful scenery but all it people had disappeared or died no one know for sure...it had only left butterfly's and mantas in it wake.
          The difference between elders:
Elders - spirits that you find all over a specific realm
Area elder - The spirit that you see when you finish an area
Seasonal spirit - Same thing as a elder but seasonal mean they are only on the map for 2 months
Seasonal elder - Same thing as an area elder but it belongs to a season

It's fairly simple in my opinion! The writing (above) are/is what my head cannons will be about! Basically attempting to finish up the gaps in the lore tgc (the owners of sky cotl) left out or didn't complete. I will also have headcannons/ideas lists to let help you create you own lore or an idea of what you think happened! I was trying my best to figure out how to explain what I will be doing but, this is pretty much it. You can request/ask lore/headcannons for a certain elders or areas in the comments or my ask box! When yup do that you can choose to leave it to me to come up with the ideas or you can pick what you want!  You just have to add the corresponding emoji's to you as (look at disclaimer and information about what those are)  to indicate if you want me to Wirte happy/fluffy head cannons and lore! I can also do multiple at once! For example if you want two or more emotions to be felt tell me! If this makes sense, tell me the order like (fluff to Angst) or (👻->🐈‍⬛) I hope that makes sense? Make sure to specify the realm if you want an elder! If you want to a spirit you don't have to say the actual name just the emote like crab dance or kiss spirit! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the lore for now I will mainly focus on doing area elders as I already have ideas for them and also haven't received any requests...