fourteen

Geonna P.O.V

Domonique: Ge. I been looking for you. Why you haven't been answering?
Jakyah: yea i been calling you to.
Me: did it matter. Been caught up in Rayanna right.
Domonique: this what this about? Man I don't want her.
Me: I can't tell the way you ran up to her after the fight.
Jonathan: fight? You got in a fight? You finally got your ass kicked. *laughs* man I have been waiting on that.
Me: you know what bitch. I have tried and tried over and over to be nice to you. Bitch you are the laziest, self-absorbed, ignorant, broke bastard I have ever seen. You depend on my mama for everything. You is such a dumb bitch. I hope you crawl under a rock and die. That's where the fuck you belong you dumb hoe.
Soon, I feel a strong hand smack me across the face. I stare at him in disbelief. I look at my mom and she charges towards him. I feel tears swell up in my eyes and I run out the door to my car. I look in my old phone for my dad number and call him on the new number. I hope he answers
Dad: hello?
Me: he hit me dad
Dad: Geonna?
Me: yea dad. It's me. He hit me
Dad: he. Who the fuck is he.
Me: Jonathan.
I hear the end of the call thing. I soon see my dad pulling up right behind me blocking the driveway. He races out the car almost not closing his door. All I hear is "you put your hands on my daughter" followed by a bunch of hits, punches, and kicks. I stand behind the door and he comes to me.
Dad: you okay baby?
Me: yes I'm alright.
Dad: Ion want you over here. Come back to my house and sleep there.
Me: okay. I will.
I go to my car and my dad goes back to his. I still see Domonique looking at me but I never say anything back to him and he doesn't either. I was just ready to go. The 27th was my last day in Mississippi then I would be back in Georgia. Today was only the 23rd. I trail my dad back to his house and when I get there, I park behind his garage. To my surprise, there is no other cars here meaning his kids must not be here. I get out and he gets out as well.
Me: where all ya kids?
Dad: Erick not coming into town until tomorrow. Jamie with his mama. Jaylen, Aidden, and Katrina visiting they dad for Christmas but they gone be back for New Years.
Me: and where is ya wife?
Dad: she went to the store for some last minute stuff for Christmas dinner. You okay?
Me: yea dad of course! Also, the number I called you on is my new number so save it.
Dad: okay I got you! Lemme get you settled into your room.
He grabs my bags from my trunk and walks into the house, up the stairs, to my old bedroom. He placed everything down and left out. I sighed lowly. This was the first room I got a whopping in, the first room I snuck a boy in. I laughed thinking about all my memories here. I grabbed my phone and new phone and begin to transfer numbers over. I finally decide to log into Instagram cause I haven't been on there in a while. I decide to watch stories and the first video I seen is me and Rayana fight. I sigh lowly. Why won't this shit just end. I go to my DM and it's mainly filled with people sending the shade room post of me and Domonique, sending the fight, or Domonique and Jakyah trying to reach me. I hear a knock on the door meaning somebody was obviously there.
Dad: you got a visitor sweetie
Me: who
Dad: Jakyah and some boy
I sigh and roll my eyes. I guess I can't avoid them forever. I put on some shoes and I go downstairs to the living room.
Me: how yall knew where I was
Jakyah: girl, we have been besties since forever. Everytime you get mad you come here or my house. You think I don't know you by now.
Me: how you remembered to get here?
Jakyah: all the sleepovers we used to have here *laughs*. Anyways. I'm not here for that. Look you and Domonique should really work out y'all issues. I was rooting for y'all.
Me: yea I was to until the nigga chose his ex over me.
Domonique: man it wasn't even like that
Me: it wasn't like what Domonique? Your ex got into a fight with your current girl..boo..friend..whatever the fuck we is. And you chose your ex over me. You ran to your ex over me. You seen I got my ass beat but you ran to her. The fuck type shit is that. And Jakyah what the fuck type of best friend are you. You waited for a nigga to worry about me for you to finally contact me. You wasn't even there for me when I got beat up. You wasn't there for me at all until Domonique got worried. Then you wanted to check on me. In high school, you were by my side in every fight. EVERY FIGHT. I don't even have the energy.
Domonique: but baby I-
Jakyah: that was high school. We grown na. Learn to stand your own.
Me: yea you right. We are grown. So imma be grown and polite and ask if y'all would leave. Now.
Domonique: ge-
Me: Leave.
They leave out and I slam the door behind them. I know they don't think them coming to follow me would change everything. I got back upstairs to my old room. Tomorrow is the 24th and I typically help my mom out with cooking for Christmas. However, I don't know if I'm going over there or not. As of now, I just wanted to sleep. I go in my bag and pull out some shorts and a crop top as well as panties and a sports bra. I go to the bathroom with my clothes and I look in the cabinet for towels. While doing that, I began my shower water. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower and stayed in about 15 minutes. I got out, dried off, and put on my clothes. I went back to my room and got under the cover and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: hey y'all. I know this wasn't a long chapter but I have more things happening soon!!Keep reading and giving me feedback