Fight

Having a normal life was kinda hard but mostly boring you wanted some actions your whole being was itching for a good fight there was here times you could barely hold your self

You where honestly thinking of joining him but also there was apart of you that wanted to be le those normal people basically boring people

School already was over you decide to just roam around the streets of Tokyo you were lost in thought that you didn't hear someone say your name "Y/nnnn!!!!" You felts arms around your waist

You turned around ready to attack "Ohh it's you what do you want and can you gets your hands off of me" Miley's just pouted "No I like being liked this"Draken came pulling Mikey off "What did I told you to stop hugging her with out her permission geez"

"Anyways Y/n today we have a meeting gang meeting so I was wondering if you wanted to come" Draken hit him on the head "remember she said she didn't want to st—"

"I want to just want to check it out ok is not set in stone"

"That's fine by me as long as you go and see Toman than am ok I promise you it would be so much fun" Mikeys grabbed you hand and intertwined it with yours, you wanted to object but he looked so happy that you didn't really say anything

You guys walked for a few minutes before going to the shrine where the meeting was, Mikey walked in all his glory along side You and draken many eyes where special in you since you did come hand and hand with there leader "Everyone is time for the meeting"

You wanted to let go but mikeys kept holding your hand "As you know we have a special guest I want you all to treat her as you treat me with respect" Everyone bowed bowed down "Yes sir" You where honestly surprised and kinda embarrassed

They kept talking about getting revenge on this gang that fucked with one of the founding member girl you honestly didn't really pay attention and some people notice like the first division commander "Mikey I don't know what came in your mind when you invited this women to our meeting look she looks so bored and not giving you respect"

"Umm got a problem with that sissy boy than fight me" You got up walking towards him "Ohh do you think you all that because Mikey I don't care if you are a girl I will give you the same treat as if you where a guy got it so don't fuck with me"

"Is that so than come in do something about it since am disrespecting your Leader huh!" You honestly felt happy bright now he looked like he could be a good match "But let me warn you your going to be in a world full of hurt"

"Baji clam down remember what Mikey said"
"Draken i don't care what he said this bitch is disrespecting him and everyone here so am going to beat the shit out of her"

You started laughing "Than what are you waiting for I been itching for a good fight since I got here I hope that you aren't like one of those delinquents that only know how to throw hands and not actually fight"

To be Continued sorry for not updating I been busy since a lot of my family members birthdays where this month so I do apologize for this shitty chapter but I hope you like it