Information

Imma try to be nice and give as much choices in this as i can. If there is lemons, ill put 💖. If its safe ill put 💓.
Basic info:
(Y/n)= Your Name
(F/c)= Favorite Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(S/c) = Skin Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(F/a)=Favorite Animal
(F/f)=Favorite Food
(F/d)= Favorite drink
(Q)= Quirk
(AET)=Animal Ears Type
(ATT)=Animal Tail Type
Bold for when someone texts you.
Italic for your thoughts.
Underlined for timeskips, and to be continues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were born with two quirks.
Y

our first quirk was Neko. You appeared as a half human/half animal.(Im letting you choose what kind of half animal you are.). Your second quirk is Dangel. You hide it and use your neko quirk so you can fit in. You still train yourself with Dangel, but use your neko quirk more. Your Neko quirk can allow you to turn into the full form and any breed of your animal, but you are stuck as a half animal half human. Therefore, you look like a normal human, except you have animal ears instead of human, and you have a tail. Your Dangel quirk is a half demon, half angel thing.(ik sounds overpowering, but ill explain more about it later) Oh, You also have the disadvantage of being able to go inheat. No matter the gender. You are pansexual. Meaning you like any kind of gender and all kinds. You are Poly, meaning you are fine with being in a relationship with more than one person.

That should be all. If your here reading this hope you enjoy.