Chapter 4💓

I put him down. Then we heard another explosion. He said "This has to be a villains attack!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the explosion. We arrived at the scene to see the same slime monster we seen before. Only this time, it wasn't me inside. It was a familiar rage ball. "KACCHAN" was what we both called out. Believe it, or not. I care for the raging ball. I would get myself killed for walking tree and raging ball. Thats how much i love them. I ran with izuku trying to get bakugou out, and almost died. You looked around and thought fast. You saw all might and ran to the top of a building. Before he punched the villain, i grabbed the boys and ran toward the crowd. A huge wind blew after all might punched the villain, causing after affects, AKA rain. Everyone cheered and i dragged them both to the police and firefighters. Then went on my way. I went to the park at my area again, and tin kered with things a bit, then went to go home. As i got on my bike, i heard a familiar voice. "KITTY *Huff huff* WAIT!" You turned around to see ----------.
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Sorry if its short, just kinda out of it and tired today.
(Word Count: 209)