Cp. 1 | home |

(Izuku perspective)

My name is Izuku Midoriya. Otherwise known as Siren. I just made my debut yesterday night. Showing up at the police station with a vigilante costume and anonymously call and say there's someone outside the station, did the trick. I left just before they got outside and dropped a letter filled with a single piece of paper and a bunch of small shells. I'm currently sitting in my room waiting for today's beating. I guess my home life isn't that bad. I mean at least I get to leave whenever I want unless it's during my beating. I'm an 11 year old for fucks sake, what am I thinking? My home life sucks.

Footsteps. Her footsteps. She's coming. It's fine Izuku just stay still and don't make a sound while she does her thing. My door busts open to reveal an extra angry mom. I know I'm shaking but maybe she won't notice.

After an hour of being beaten she leaves and goes to her room. I need to sleep so I can go out for patrol tonight. Good thing I'm a light sleeper.
.

.

.
I wake up to the smell of something burning and people yelling. I quickly pack my suit, some extra clothes, the money I have from selling my action figures which is about 8,000 dollars, my notebooks, my phone and the shells my father got me when he was still home. I quickly run to my mothers room and take what moneys in her wallet and draws. Most of which are ones. I stuff them in my bag and run out the upstairs bathroom window. I look back at the burning house and run onto the street. I need a place to stay. There's an abandoned school a little ways away from my house so I need to get there without being caught. I got this.

I run through creepy alleyways and a forest. When I finally got to the school I slowly walk in and check to see if anyone's in here. I check every room and no ones here. I go to what seems to be the teachers lounge since there's a couple couches and counters. I think the powers still on in here. I should check. There's a light switch by the door, I flick it on and the light comes on. I wonder if there's running water. Hm.

(Thank you for reading!!🧡🧡🧡)