"Lets spend time together."

»»————> At the Armed Detective Agency.

Atsushi pov:

Ever since I wanted to start to know more about Akutagawa, I want to have a chance to spend time with him, But then again.

It won't be that easy to be honest, He's always focusing on his skills to get an approve from Dazai-san.

I always wanted to give him one but he still doesn't think he's not good enough.

Kyouka walking near by and came up close to Atsushi and tapped on his shoulder.

Kyouka: "Hey do you wanna hangout?"

"Uhm.. Sorry I have plans already for someone else, Sorry Kyouka-chan."

Kyouka: "Its fine as long as your free I'll wait. "

"Thanks Kyouka-chan!"

Kyouka slightly nodded

I went downstairs and go to the elevator and pressed the down buttons to go visit Akutagawa's place for a little bit.

as so then I walked out of the entrance and Started to go to his place.

»»————> After walking

As if I made this far its kinda tiring. I walked up front and knocked on his door slightly to wait for him to come to open the door for me.

Akutagawa opened the door slowly and seeing Atsushi from his view.

Akutagawa: "W-what do you need Ji-Jinko."

"I just, wanted to visit you. "

Akutagawa: *sigh* "Come in.. *cough* "

I didn't even realize he welcomed me in. Hes never been this soft before which He is starting to get used to.

"So what do you wanna do?-"

Akutagawa: "Lay down with me."

when I laid down on him, He felt very warm and hot.

"You feel like, you have a fever."

Akutagawa: "Yeah I do."

"Why didn't you say that before I entered into your place?!'

Akutagawa: "I needed company."

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go buy pills and Medicine for you. and you better swallow it too-!!"

Akutagawa: "Ugh.. Fine fine, Make it quick."

He's actually listening to me and willing me to do it for him.

"How long did this happen?"

Akutagawa: "Since..-"

Akutagawa collapsed on the floor and didnt get to finish his answer for Atsushi.

"A-AKUTAGAWA-!!"

I went to grab him by the arms and wrapped him around my shoulder to carry.

I went to his room and gently put him down from his high fever he has.

"I'll be right back. "

»»————> After finding medicine and pills