"Hot weather we shouldn't handle"

»»————> With the Armed detective Agency.

Atsushi Pov

.

As ever since, Summer came close by near Yokohama and the degrees are very high which I don't like. I even start to sweat more when ever I arrive at the Agency.

Kunikida: "Oi, You okay?"

"I uhm, Yeah"

Kunikida: "Do you need a fan or something? The air conditioner hasn't been working lately."

"N-no I'm good."

I started to take leave at the Agency to take fresh air outside

But I'm more feeling the hot weather a lot. So then I wanted to go get some ice Cream, I heard that there was a new ice cream shop that opened Yesterday in Yokohama.

When I arrived there was a big family Waiting in a lqine when I just entered.

I know it wont be that easy, but I hope this comes out shortly.

I wanted to get at least something new from they're new menu that their serving. Instead of what everyone wants in line.

»»————> After a lot serves

I waited for a long time and it got afternoon before all those serves, and the customers  were complaing about their payments and orders.

I wanted to wait so I tried my best to stay impatient, but when I saw a different line open shortly.

I walked over and noticed a sign that was said "Work in break, Please wait for them to come back if you want to be on line! And thank you for reading this!"

I wouldn't know how long it would take so much, so I wanted to try it for a shot and started to see them coming back from there door and noticed them walking up to the counter and welcomed me. I'm glad that was perfect timing because that worker was packed from those people.

Ice cream worker 2: "Hello sir, Sorry for the long break I just had lunch from that, Uhm What can I get you for today?"

As soon as they started I wanted to ask there menu and they handed me the menu sign and I started ordering.

"May I get uh Vanilla ice cream dipped in Chocolate fudge on a Stick. please?"

Ice Cream Worker 2: "Okay, Anything else? like toppings or any other desserts?"

"I think that will be all for today."

Ice Cream Worker 2: "Okay That will be 1000¥ for it, Thank you! And your Ice cream will be ready when I will hand it to you."

"Thank you Ma'am."

I walked over and see the tables already filled with people. So then I went out and saw a bench near the shop and waited for them.

Ice Cream Worker: "Here You go, and enjoy your Ice cream!"

"Thanks-!"

I enjoyed my Chocolate Ice cream and noticed someone in my way, They had black hair and white tips on the bottom, Black coat around his cadet.