Home Early

WARNING: SMUT

Hermiones P.O.V:

This is so embarrassing.

In the six years of dating, I've never been this needy for my girlfriend.

Granted I've always had deep urges but nothing like this...nothing to where I'm leaving work three hours early.

But here I am.

During my ride home, my legs squeeze together every few seconds.

I can't believe a simple picture has caused me to act in such a way.

All Y/n did was send a picture of her working outside in the yard.

It was a simple picture.

But then my eyes caught how sweaty she looked and how tense her muscles were-

Anyways!

As soon as I pull into the driveway, I throw the car in park and shut it off.

The click of my heels echo in the neighborhood as I run up to the door and open it with ease.

"Y/n! Darling?" I yell but only get silence in response.

"Come on" I groan as I slip of my shoes and job to the back of house.

As I sneak through the sliding glass for, my favorite voice calls for me.

"Mione? What are you doing home?" Y/n asks as I close the door.

"When I saw your picture I knew I had..." I'm cut off as my look into the pool to find my girlfriend...naked.

"...to come home" I trail off as I just stare at her.

Thank god no one could see into the back with the bushes we planted.

"I knew it would get you bothered, but get you to come home early? That's a first" she says with a chuckle as she comes to the edge of the pool and tester her head on her arms.

I continue to look at him girlfriends body, it gets more perfect with every passing day.

"So...are you going to join me or?" She asks and I blink a few time before looking around.

"Don't worry, our neighbors can't see us from their windows" she whispers and I sigh.

"You're lucky I'm not thinking straight" I mumble and she giggles as I strip down to nothing.

Y/n helps me into the pool and I immediately feel her arms wrap around my waist and her hands wander over my body.

"I missed you..." she whispers into my neck and I giggle as her lips leave kisses up and down my collarbone.

"I missed you too" I whisper back.

She pushes my body against the ledge and places her thigh in between my legs.

I moan softly as her skin drags across my clit, my nails find her shoulder.

"Good Kitty" she whispers and my hips move on their own.

The water makes my core shiver from the temperature.

Y/n's leg tenses as I ride her thigh, putting more pressure on my sensitive nerve.

She places kisses down the valley of my breasts before taking ahold of my left nipple with her lips.

My hands find her hair and hold on tightly as the stimulation washes over me.

Y/n's hands land back on my hips and help with my movements as her teeth nibble on me softly.

She pulls away from my nipple with a 'pop' and I whine softly.