You lay on the cold concrete floor, You had been eating warm soggy dog food sandwiches for a couple days. The door opens its Dwight, He yanks you up, Throwing you into the hallway, "Where are we going?"  You ask. He doesn't answer he just keeps walking, Dwight opens a mysterious door, As you reach the door you see its a shower room, You see a hairbrush, toothbrush, soap, and an change of clothes. "Get a shower and change hurry. You have five minutes ."  You start to the water and lather the peach scented soap on, You feel relieved to finally shower. You stop the water and dry off , You get dressed and brush your hair, "Times up." Dwight yells as he opens the door. You follow behind him, You go up a couple staircases, You arrive at a single door. Dwight opens it, You see a huge gray couch and multiple doors. "Take a seat." In the corner of your eye you see a dark shadow appear, "Thanks dwighty boy." you hear the unknown shadow say. The shadow comes closer you see a handsome rather good looking man smile. "Hello beautiful. My name is Negan. I'm the boss around here."  He smirks. "Don't be rude introduce yourself." Negan says. "... I-Im Y/N". you murmured. "God damn even your name is beautiful." he says, You automatically turn red like a tomato. "Would you like to one of my wives?" Negan says. You take a while to process that.... "U-um no thanks?" you murmured. You see his face smirk and slightly laugh. "Alright imma let you be one of my workers. Its a tough job are you sure, darling?" He says. You nod, "Look me in the eyes and tell me who you are." He demands. "I-Im Negan sir." You say. "Good girl" He says while grabbing your face. "Run along now, I have business to attend." Dwight assigns you a job as kitchen staff and he also leads you into a room. "This is your room." Dwight says. You see one big window, purple bedding, and a table. "I don't have a roommate?" You ask. "No you don't, Negan requested for you to have your own room." Dwight says and then exits.

Next chapter coming soon.. I already finished it ;)

Lemme know how I did <33