→You're swag←part 10

At the ferry going back to okinawa
"It still smells" shadow said "You're surprisingly delicate" miya spoke "i work in a flower shop, A smelly employee is simply fatal" shadow explained "same goes for restaurants" joe added "he was sure fast" langa added "For real, like i thought i'm a fast runner" you spoke "well you're not" miya replied to you "if you weren't holding my hand i should've ran away" you told him "yeah yeah" miya rolled his eyes "holding hands? That's sweet" joe said "was it a person?" Cherry asked "wasn't it a ghost?" Joe said "absolutely no way!" Reki shouted "then, what was it?" Shadow asked reki "what in a world was it" you all synced.

Back at s
Langa did a high ramp in the skateboarding rink which impressed the crowd "so high!" "What's up with that" the two random dudes said "isn't that awesome?" Reki said "why are you so proud of it?, reki" miya asked him "let me tell you. People arent taking notice of you. It's your buddy" Shadow told reki "i know that! And what do you mean buddy?!" He shouted at shadow " 'buddy?' That cracks me out!" Miya laughed "and people call you "the one that's not langa"!" Shadow told reki. Reki gasps "shut up!" He mumbled. "Where is y/n anyways she's always with you miya where'd she go?" Reki asked miya "she got a fever." Miya answered reki "you should visit your girlfriend miya" shadow teased miya "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" miya shouted at shadow "but i will visit her..i think.." he mumbled "MISTER CHERRY" "YOU'RE MARVELOUS AS ALWAYS TODAY" "PLEASE LOOK THIS WAY" cherry's fan girls cheered "HEY JOE" "YOU'RE ALWAYS THE BEST" "YOU'RE NAILIN' THAT LOOK AGAIN TODAY!" joe's fan girls cheered "outta the way, scrawny boy" joe told cherry "humans comes first, you ape!" Cherry insulted joe "a leg sweep is so half-assed, Robot maniac" joe insulted cherry back.
Your pov
"How tf did i get this fever?!" You said "i wonder what they are doing.. i should text miya lol." You took your phone from your desk.

Slimy:hi?Cat boy:hey slime<3Slimy:what's happening there? Cat boy:nothing much

Slimy:hi?
Cat boy:hey slime<3
Slimy:what's happening there?
Cat boy:nothing much. I'll see you tomorrow. You should get rest. Bye slime
Slimy:k bye 😁

Pov at s
"What are you smiling at?" Reki asked miya who was in their phone "nothing." He answered reki took a peak in miya's phone "ooooo~ y/nnnn" he teased miya "Mind your own business you slime!" He shouted at reki as he put his phone back at his pocket "we have even more up in the gallery." Cherry spoke "we got all the celebrities from s after all." Joe stated "You're gonna say so yourself?" Miya asked joe "Let me teach something from the young." Joe told miya "over confidence is poison but confidence becomes power." Joe explained. Langa did a really high ramp "wow! Has he gained even more air?" Reki said "He's up there. Higher than any of us now." Miya spoke with in a angry tone "He must've developed it from snowboarding. If he can catch that much air, he'll be advantageous in all sorts of situations in s. And he got guts. No matter the circumstances, he doesn't back down. His body doesn't curl up. He has a strong core too. That's a body that undergone a substantial amount of training." Cherry explained "come to think of it, he said he's been snowboarding since he was two." Reki told them "No doubt. Many prominent sports athletes are blessed with great back bones. I'm sure langa had been honing his talents from an early age under an excellent instructor" Cherry explained "if he came over to competitive skating, I'm sure he can aim to be on the Japanese national team" miya said "all this in a matter of months? Just how good will he become?" Cherry asked "is he really that..." reki muttered "oh, an indy grab!" The crowd said "that kid's showing his stuff now!" Shadow groaned "reki?" Miya said as he looked at reki "im gonna go grab a drink." Reki told miya.
Your pov
"Y/N! GET READY FOR SCHOOL" your mom yelled "ughhh" you got ready and went to school. "Hey y/n" tatsu greeted you with her fake smile "oh hey" you greeted her back "so i heard you have a cute boyfriend? Can i have him?" Tatsu said with her ugly ass face "boyfriend what do you mean?" You asked her "dont act dumb y/n we saw the pictures" she said "who is this boyfriend you're talking about anyways" you asked her "miya chinen" she answered you "ohhh him" you said "yeah can i have him" she said "if you can get him, then sure" you told her. You both got to your classroom and sat in your desks. "Hey kaneko" you greeted him he just ignored you sheeshh "oh..". "okay class today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself" the teacher said "hi, im chinatsu suzuki" she introduced herself "wow she's pretty but not as pretty as y/n" "You're right" your classmates said "please take a sit beside y/n, you should know her since she's popular" your teacher told chinatsu "yes, ma'am" she told the teacher. She went to her desk. Etc etc
After school
You went to your locker to get your skateboard "hi y/n long time no see" chinatsu said "hi?" You said "i heard your boyfriend is miya?" She asked you "no, he's not." You answered her "that's good. Stay away from him you brat" she told you and then walked away from you "NO THANK YOU" you shouted at her. You skated to miya's house to hang out. You went to his room and played roblox "hey miya, you know i saw chinatsu again" you told "who tf is that Lmao" he asked "wtf LMFAOO you seriously dont know her?" You asked him "no" miya said "she's our childhood friend" you told him "i dont remember my childhood friends except for you and kaneko" he told you "how'd you remember kaneko" you asked him "well he told me to stay away from you" he explained "damn.. LMAO" you laughed "anyways about this chinatsu thing she told me to stay away from you.." you told miya "what is she gonna do? Just by hearing her name she sound like a slime" miya giggled "For real" you giggled too. "Anyways, i have to go home bye!" You told him "bye slimy" he said.