𝑅𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Hours had passed, tv and music clouding the majority. *Knock* the door erupted with noise interupting the episode. Before i could stand she was out the room collecting our nurishment. A sudden wave washed over me, a heat of sorts.

As quick as she'd left, she'd returned. A brown paper bag lay in front of her on the tattered couch cussions, a faded yellow M stained with oil.

Like a hit of adrenaline, the feeling washed over me. Confusion clouds my mind, i want to fuck her senseless, although i feel obligated to help her as she ruffled through the contents of the bag, arranging them neatly on the floor beside her.

My body urged me closer as she continued with the task she had started, as i approached her behind she turned slowly with a grin on her face and a somewhat slutty glint in the big, blue pools nestled in the sockets on her face.

As our eyes locked, i felt a sudden shock in my pants as my cock began to grow...
Our lips embraced swiftly as her fingers nestled in the hair on the back of my head.
Tongues now intertwined, my fingers caressed her inner thighs as her hands guided me up.

I slipped away the lacey red thong the guarded her wet dripping clit, my central finger inserting itself deep in her soft wet insides.

Her thick thighs smothered my body as i drew faster, her tongue growing sloppier as she tried to resist the urge to make a sound. My fingers grow wetter as i feel a soft pressure on my now erect cock.

Her thighs jiggled as she began to shake, her soft palm corressing my shaft. Her movements, frantic, only turn me on more.
I slam her back as she guides my dick inside of her warm embrace, i start to move in and out. My hand gripped her throat, the other her clit as i began to swirl my thumb in a circular motion.