How they met

C is new to Hogwarts, they are transferring to Hogwarts from a different school. It's C's first day and they are roaming around the castle looking for professor Snapes class room. As they are walking around they feel two taps on both of there shoulders. "Hello I'm George." Said the one on the left in a welcoming manner. "And I'm Fred his twin." Said the one on the right also welcoming. "Hi I'm C." They replied.

After all of C's classes all they needed to do was find there dorm (they were put in Griffindor.) Fred and George popped up behind C randomly. "Well hello there roomie." Said George. "Professor McGonagall's just told us." (Ik girls and boys don't share dorms but for this story there were no one else available) C was in shock as they followed the twins to there dorm.

"So this is the place." Said Fred and George in unison when they got there. "Which bed is mine." C asked. "The one by that window." George told them. "Thanks." Replied C, then walked over to there bed. "So Freddie what should we do" Said George looking at Fred. "I don't know Georgie, maybe a prank." Replied Fred. "Well obviously but who." Said George again. "Umm I don't know.. *turns to look at C* Hey! You wanna help us." Fred said first confused then excited. "Well, I don't know anyone but that guy with the cat seems really annoying." C says. "Filch, good idea, thanks C." Fred replies happily.

***
It's time for dinner in the great hall, and C is heading down stairs when they accidentally bump into a dark haired boy, "Oh uh I'm sorry, I should've seen where I was going, I'm Harry." "Hi I'm C." C and Harry ended up walking with each other to the great hall. C and Harry talked and they ended up becoming friends.

Later C sees Harry talking to a tall ginger boy, not Fred or George though, and a brown haired girl, C goes up to them to make conversation. "Hi Harry, hi guys I'm C." They say first looking at Harry, then the others. "Hi, I'm Ron." The ginger boy says, "Hello, I'm Hermione." The girl says. "C, what's your next class, we have lupin." Harry says to C. "Me too, do you guys want to walk with me." "Yes of course, let's go." Says Hermione with a bright smile on her face.

Sorry this was so short, I didn't know what to do but I promise the others will be longer.