The new dolly.

It was like any normal day. The sun was shining but on this day the buckle family just moved into their new home. It was a painful 10-hour drive but it would all be worth it. As Sarah ran up the stairs, she saw a little dolly on the floor. "Mummy may I keep this dolly, she looks just like me" Sarah screams towards her mother. "Well, sweetie, you know, the rules about new toys," the rule in the house about new toys was to get rid of one toy, so Sarah decided to get rid of one of her barbies. She went up to her new room to introduce her new to all of her other toys. "Ok everyone, this is our new friend, so play nice," Sarah stated as she puts the new doll on a chair. A few hours later Sarah was getting ready for bed when she noticed a little book with written and drawn in it. The drawn was of a little doll with the words "my twin sister next to it" as she read on she saw a photo in one of the pages. It was a young man with a doll that looked exactly like him. Sarah thought it was a coincidence that a doll seems to like exactly like people who lived in the same house. As Sarah put the book away, she tucked her new dolly in and gave her a goodnight kiss on the head and went on to sleep. Sarah woke up to get ready for school, she asked her mother if she could bring her new dolly, her mother said no, and Rebecca did not like that. "Ok, Mummy, I love you, see you later," Sarah said as she walked out the door. Sarah's mother saw the doll on the floor. "Oh hello there, what's your name," she asked as she picked up the doll. Rebecca, huh? Well nice to meet you, she place the doll in her room when she can across the same book that her daughter was reading. As she read the book, she saw a page that was talking about the doll. It was saying how the doll can see the darkest secrets someone might have. She put it off as a kid being a kid and didn't think too much about it a few hours had gone by and Sarah was back from school. As she put her bookbag in her room, Rebecca started to talk. "Your father has the hots for his boss," Rebecca said, not moving a muscle. "I didn't know you could talk about what else do you say," Sarah said, looking for a string. "Your mother is an alcoholic," Rebecca said. "What's an alcoholic," not getting a response from the doll, she took it down stairs to her mother. "Mummy, what an alcoholic," Sarah's mother looked at her with shock "why would you like to know that" "because my dolly said that's what you were, can I be an alcoholic," Sarah's mother looked angry at the doll. She took her away from Sarah and put her into a closet and had a long chat with Sarah. Rebecca did not like being silenced. Rebecca started to chant something in the closet but it wasn't in English. Sarah's mother told Sarah that Rebecca had to go away for awhile and Sarah replied with "but Rebecca said was gone last night she even has pictures" right then Sarah showed her mother the photos. The photo was Sarah's father cheating on her with his boss. "Father is giving CPR to that lady" at that moment Sarah's mother knew that, that doll was not normal.

She started to back up as she grabbed her daughter and started to walk backwards. *Sarah call 911, please* her mother said in fear. *What's wrong mummy* *just do it, please* as she ran to call 911 rebecca spoke *Ï kñôw àll óf yöûr sèçrèt, àll øf yòùr dëëpést dãrkèst sèçrèt* rebecca said slowly grinning. *Please hurry* She whispered. Sarah called 911 and was trying to figure out what's wrong with her dolly some one pick up the phone and as she was explaining everything another voice was on the phone it was her mother's voice. Don't listen to my daughter she has a very bright and lovely images. Sarah was shock why was her mother going back on her word. Just then her father came home, to him nothing happened. His wife came over to him and smacked him. WHO IS SHE HU. She screamed, as sarah parents were arguing she noticed that the doll was gone. So like any little girl she went to go look for her dolly. As she turned the corner she heard her dolly say to her. You weren't supposed to stay.