Just hold your breath and swim

(Not requested, LOTS OF WARNINGS ON THIS ONE, starvation, it's fkin freezing, major death, exile, Dream SMP
Takes place after Dream blows up logstedshire n stuff)

Tommy held a silent plea, that someone would find him. Ranboo, Techno, anyone.
So every day he would look around, see if there were any prints in the snow or if the portal had been re-lit.

No matter how numb his frost-bitten feet were he still got up every day and trekked through the heavy winter snow barefoot.
Thats what he was doing now, stepping out of a disheveled tent and walking to a broken nether portal.

"Hello..?" The blonde asked, his voice cracked and broken, barely above a whisper.
The obsidian was warm, Dream must have stopped by overnight. So, with a sigh Tommy went back to his tent, snow crunching under his feet. Stepping inside he opened his chest of supplies and food.
"No, no, what?!"

He dug through the chest but only found a semi-rotten apple, one and a half loaves of bread, and an empty bowl for stew. After Dream killed Mushroom Henry  he had resorted to emergency food.
But now he had basically used everything he had and the harsh winter wouldn't give him anything any time soon.

"You've got to be kidding me.." Tommy whimpered, breaking off a slice of bread and curling up beside his bed.
He would need to ration this somehow, to make through two more months of snow. Deep down the blonde knew it was impossible, he wasn't ever making it out of this horrible place.

***

He had lasted a week and a half before he ran out, now it was just a waiting game. A very painful waiting game.
At first he lost the will to get out of bed, deciding to just peek out his tent to look around and curl up under his thin blankets. His feet were still numb, never once thawing or regaining any feeling but a dull buzz.

Curled into a warm ball on his bed Tommy began to cry, sobs racked his body but the second the tears slipped past his eyelids they were gone, wiped away or frozen.
He was hurting to say the least and his ribs were obviously visible now. His shirt was incredibly baggy from his weight loss.

Tommy didn't sleep thst night.

Yet, when morning came he wobbled up and opened his tent, looking to see that the portal was for once in ages lit up.
The blonde could barely move though, black dots hovering over his vision as he began to step outside. Tommy fell face first into the snow.

Most people dont know, but hearing is the last thing to go, so the blonde wasn't able to close his faded blue eyes even though he saw nothing but darkness.
He heard the rush of someone running through snow and a familiar voice of a certain enderman scream

"TOMMY-!"
But Ranboo was a bit too late, a heart wrenching death message alerting his communicator of the now corpse infront of him.
The ender doubled over, tears burning at his eyes. He wished he had shown up even just a day sooner.