Chapter 1: The first meet

This is the start of our story. Me and Ava (My friend) just moved to L.A. California, it's been our dreams ever since we were little girls. "Let's go shopping!!" Ava said "You know I'm not a big fan of shopping Ava" I said "Ugh, come on we never go shopping" "Fine but you have to take me to lunch after" "Deal!" As we got ready someone knocked on the door, which made me jump a little because I wasn't expecting someone (especially not at 10 in the morning) "I'LL GET IT" Ava said screaming. When I walked out of the room there was a tall guy probably about 6'1, with brown eyes and I couldn't tell about his hair because of the hat he was wearing "Who the hell is this?" I asked "Oh right, you remember that boy I was talking to?" Ava asked "Ofc I do" "Yea well this is him, I knew he was coming here but I didn't know he was comedy today" "Oh well hi I'm y/n" "Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Karl with a K" he said in a kinda deep voice "It's cool if he comes with us, right??" Ava asked "Uh sure. The more the merrier right?" I said, we left the house and we went in Avas apparently "boyfriends" car. They sat in front and I sat in the back. I was kinda hoping it was just me and Ava but she looked so happy that I couldn't. We arrived at the mall and Ava immediately went into a shop, an hour later we were going to leave because it's was 11:07 already and Ava promised me lunch. And that when I ran into him, he was taller than me maybe 5'8. He had beautiful blue eyes that twinkled and brown fluffy hair. "Oh shit I'm so sorry" I said after a few minutes when I realized that I spilled my drink on him "It's fine, don't worry about it" he said with a soothing voice that I could listen to for hours "No it's not, I can buy you another shirt or something" "No, no it's ok seriously. I'm Bryan what's your name?" "Um it's uh..." It was like I couldn't think, it was as if my name had been erased from my memory "Y/n!" Ava said "Yea, yea it's y/n" "Cool" he said with a giggle, we just looked in each others eyes for a few minutes until he broke the silence "Sooo I'll see you around y/n?" "Um yea, sure see ya" I said, and then he started walking away "Well..." Ava said "What?" I asked "Seriously?! Your just going to let him walk away?!?!" "What else am I supposed to do" "Uh I don't know just leave...NO YOU GOTTA GO AFTER HIM GO GET HIS NUMBER GIRL" "What, why?! I am not doing that" "YES YOU ARE I WILL MAKE YOU" She said I she started pushing me towards him "What are you doing?!?!" "Getting his number for you" She said and yelled "BRYAN!! SHE WANTS YOUR NUMBERRRR" I was so embarrassed I bet the whole mall heard that, he turned around and looked at us "Oh she does, does she?" He said with a smirk, damn I love his smile "Yesssss" Ava said, he came up to me and gave it to me just like that. When I walked out of that mall it was like I was a whole new person, I was used to Ava getting all the hot guys but Bryan was way hotter than them. "YAYYY YOU GOT HIS NUMBER" Ava said, I laughed "Yep thanks to you" I said. When we returned home it was now 3:00 and I was exhausted, i then got a text from a random number "Hey" it said "Who's is this?" I answered "It's Bryan" Holy shit. It was the guy from the mall, I didn't think he would actually text me!! "Oh hey" I replied "What are you doing" "Nothing at the moment, hbu?" "Same, I'm just hanging out with some of my friends" "Cool" "Yea, you should come over sometime" no way, the hottest guy I have ever met did not just ask me to come over "Oh uh yea sure I'd loved to" I replied trying not to act like I just freaked the hell out "Ok cool, I'll ttyl tho the group wants to go swimming" he said "Ok ttyl" the group? How many of them were there? Are there any girls? Wait does he have a girlfriend already? Soon later it was time for dinner, I didn't talk much. When I went to bed that night all I could think about was Bryan. He's a stranger I said to myself but I didn't care, I was going to go to his house I meet the group. Hopefully we can get to know each other better to.

-End of chapter 1-
{841 Words}
Follow me on TikTok or Insta?

TikTok- onlywilliamss
Insta- only.williamss